Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50

[Chaos - Spriggan ] The Namazu - Community focused free company looking for members!

Hi everyone.

But what makes The Namazu <NMZU>, so different from all the other guilds? Let us explain.

Who we are and who are we looking for?

We are a guild with a certain goal. That goal is to achieve a community. A community of friends where you did not just come to play a game, but where you can have a chat and a laugh. We're like a Warband: brothers by a goal, rather than blood.

There are a lot of guilds that are mass-recruiting, going for the numbers but missing the social part of what makes MMO’s that much more fun. We will provide you with a close-knit community to let you experience the way we think an MMO should be.

As every guild thrives to assemble the best of the best members, so do we. We are not trying to form a group of hundreds of players who just log on without greeting the other guild members. Those guilds don’t work in the way a community of friends would. The goal of the social aspects of MMO's is to bind certain people with similar goals, hobbies and things they like, into communities we call guilds.

The entire point of our community is to have a place where you can log on, have a chat, play and relax from a hard day's work.

Be it crafting requests, mount farming or explaining the tactics of the next trial or raid encounter. Our goal is to help each other be better, grow together and make friends together.

As we are fairly new, we haven't set up any events so far. Previously I used to run around 9-12 events every week in my ESO run time, and that was too draining and taking the focus off the actual game too much.
    This time around we plan on having a few events every day that range from Daily runs, Weekly runs and progression raiding when we get to it

I believe in getting through to the right group of people, and I want to get in touch with anyone who is interested, thus a forum post instead of zone macros.

Our ranking system:
    The Ōnamazu - Guild Master
    The Enlightened - Officers
    The Vanguard - Veteran members, Officer potential
    The Namazu - Full-fledged Member
    Tadpole - newcomers
    Chocobo Bozo - You've been a very naughty boy!

As always, in the growing phase of the guild, we will come to a lot of griefers, thieves and flamers. I'd like to limit that by putting up the 18+ age limit and the requirement of a short yet chatty interview, be it text-based or voice-based with potential recruits. I really dislike when people just mass invite me to free companies or guilds without asking me for a basic question to determine if I am even the right fit for them.

Anyone who feels that they want to join such a community, such a company as only a member or even better if they have aspirations to help shape it through the Management positions I would urge you to contact me so we can talk it through.

Where to find us?

https://discord.gg/XVYvWKX

Or perhaps in-game:
    Artaxias Tarkleigh
    Eyfura Tarkleigh

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Hi everyone!

We're currently at around 40+ members and we will be slowing down our recruiting. We still have a few spots open in our roster for people interested in our type of community.

Also we're starting with weekly events starting next week such as mount farming and such

See you in Eorzea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Hi people

We're nearing the number 50 and as of that we're very established in our numbers, but we still have open places for people looking for our own kind of community

We're running around 3-4 events per week now too!

Some are:
    Mount farming extreme dungeons lvl 50
    Mount farming extreme dungeons lvl 60
    Learning raids
    Ocean Fishing event
    RP - Bar in our FC House

And so on!

If you wish to join us, we still have some spots
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alphonse Vandenberg
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 76
    im interested if spaces are still open >.>
    should i join the discord first (feels awkward just appearing xc)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    We do have some space and people are always welcome to pop in on our Discord, it's how we usually interview and discuss the application process with new people

We've also includued some new events in our rotations such as treasure maps and raffles too!

Due to the fact some people have left the game until a further patch comes out we still have place for active people in our FC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Another update.

We've expanded our list of weekly activities:

Mount farming extreme dungeons lvl 50
    Mount farming extreme dungeons lvl 60
    Learning raids
    Ocean Fishing event
    RP - Bar in our FC House
    Treasure Hunts 50 / 60 / 70 / 80
    Synced Raids ( All 50, 60 , 70, 80 raids on all difficulties. Our goal is to clear everything with a challenge on a weekly progression type of a thing. )
    Weekly raffle

Also we've hit the number of 55 members around there, but we clear the inacitves from time to time. We're not actively recruiting in-game, but we are looking for people via reddit and SE Forums ! COme and join us!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tywin Eifaentsyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    Another shameless bump!

Some people have taken a sabbatical due to waiting for the next content update so we do have some spots open. Come along!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shane Bossman
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Hey everyone.

Bumping and giving a little update:

If interested, please hop on the discord or send a message to Shane Bossman or Interchangeable Emma ingame.

We've started raiding a bit more actively and are giving savage a try. If you have any interest in such activities, we'd love to have you join us.

Still looking for new players that want a friendly, social community as well <3
    (0)

9. 09-03-2020 08:26 PM
    Reason
    not interested anymore, no response for almost 3 months