Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I get that a slider seems silly to some people.... and a slider wouldn't be needed if characters looked reasonable.

There is a lot of talk about diversity in characters and people relating to their character. Yet, for some reason they overlook a fairly fundamental aspect of how people view themselves and basic physiology.

Seems like a pretty obvious flaw. No, I don't support this because I want to do some perverse act, but I do support better representation of male and female anatomy because it currently looks bad and I don't like my character looking like a Ken doll.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Yoshi Papa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Insecure.

But when the butt gets removed, y'all act like someone just five slapped your face.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusOnline View Post
    Insecure.

But when the butt gets removed, y'all act like someone just five slapped your face.
    I would think insecurities are about oneself... not about a game character..... If one was project an insecurity onto a game character for not feeling "adequate"... then it would be justified if the character, in fact has no... discernible characteristics.

If someone is insecure about their own ear size for example, and all characters are forced to have abnormally large ears... would it still be called an insecurity or a valid criticism heightened by a sense of insecurity? I think it's a valid criticism, regardless of motive.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Nah, there's no need for bulge sliders. Please don't ever add one. I'm also down to never have butt sliders, but people like butts apparently. Heck, I'd even give up the bust slider.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lyneya Rose
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Personally, I think this is a bit excessive and not needed.
    (3)

♥ Jack of Hearts ♥

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." – Arthur C. Clarke

Player
    Character
    Vesemir Blackwood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Uh... no? Body hair first, please. I don't like looking like a giant hairless baby of a man. Also, I was originally against it because Highlander's are not supposed to have eyebrows, but just give them actual textures for eyebrows instead of this sharpie nonsense. It looks so bad right now.

TLDR:
    • No.
    • Give us body hair.
    • Give Highlanders some normal eyebrows.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim_Greyashe View Post
    Uh... no? Body hair first, please. I don't like looking like a giant hairless baby of a man. Also, I was originally against it because Highlander's are not supposed to have eyebrows, but just give them actual textures for eyebrows instead of this sharpie nonsense. It looks so bad right now.

TLDR:
    • No.
    • Give us body hair.
    • Give Highlanders some normal eyebrows.
    I would support this as well.

If you noticed, I didn't have to oppose your idea, I can support more than one suggestion for improvement.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vesemir Blackwood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloGenX View Post
    I would support this as well.

If you noticed, I didn't have to oppose your idea, I can support more than one suggestion for improvement.
    If you noticed, I'm a human and can have an opposing opinion to something. I oppose the subject that was presented while supporting another cause. This is a forum, after all, and I can share my opinion freely.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim_Greyashe View Post
    If you noticed, I'm a human and can have an opposing opinion to something. I oppose the subject that was presented while supporting another cause. This is a forum, after all, and I can share my opinion freely.
    I must have misunderstood from your post. It seemed you said "No" do something else first... so it seemed more of a prioritization issue. In which case, I have no idea how they prioritize.... I would only guess based on proximity to planned changes.

I wouldn't assume that you are human, either. Your character doesn't seem to be and this is the internet....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zephy Hiiragi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    Nah, there's no need for bulge sliders. Please don't ever add one. I'm also down to never have butt sliders, but people like butts apparently. Heck, I'd even give up the bust slider.
    I respect your opinion. But I have to ask. Why so opposed to it all? I for one, when I’m done working on my glutes and legs, I feel good about myself seeing how much progress theyve made over the years , nothing wrong with that.

Is it due to religious beliefs maybe? Or an internet culture I’m not aware of? I’m just curious, is all, no harm by it.
    (2)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast