Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Midas Whitlock
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 52
    Hi there, I've been looking to make some great friends in-game, and an FC like yours seems full of wonderful people. My discord is muttonpox#1112, I would love to join your community!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by muttonpox View Post
    Hi there, I've been looking to make some great friends in-game, and an FC like yours seems full of wonderful people. My discord is muttonpox#1112, I would love to join your community!
    Hello there!!
    I've sent you a friend request <3
    Look forward to hearing from you soon!
    (0)

| IGN: Sachi Mizora | World: Jenova | ARTIST @SachiMizora on Twitter | STREAMER @SachiMizora on Twitch |

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Look at these cute & badass fishes! ...no I didn't include myself -sweats-

Check out these awesome screenshots K'laus took!

"Only intellectuals will get it" - Kael
    (0)

| IGN: Sachi Mizora | World: Jenova | ARTIST @SachiMizora on Twitter | STREAMER @SachiMizora on Twitch |

Player
    Character
    Winona Skyr
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 31
    Hiya! Recently got back into FFXIV after some time away, but I originally started playing about 5 years ago. No time like a pandemic to get back to it, right? Not a total newbie, just a bit behind :P Would love to join up and meet some new folks! You can reach me on discord, Caribou#1174.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaribou View Post
    Hiya! Recently got back into FFXIV after some time away, but I originally started playing about 5 years ago. No time like a pandemic to get back to it, right? Not a total newbie, just a bit behind :P Would love to join up and meet some new folks! You can reach me on discord, Caribou#1174.
    Hello there! I've just added you <3
    I agree on the pandemic being an amazing excuse to play more games! <3
    We would love to have ya
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suzume Naeuri
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 72
    Hello! Me and my girlfriend just recently started playing FFXIV about a month ago. We're both fairly inexperienced with this game so we're hoping to join an active free company in order to make some new friends. From the looks of it, this FC seems pretty great and we'd love to join you all if you would have us! Here is my discord info: Juicebox#2286 Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceBox72 View Post
    Hello! Me and my girlfriend just recently started playing FFXIV about a month ago. We're both fairly inexperienced with this game so we're hoping to join an active free company in order to make some new friends. From the looks of it, this FC seems pretty great and we'd love to join you all if you would have us! Here is my discord info: Juicebox#2286 Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hello! I've added you on discord <3
    We would be happy to help you with any questions and content you have with the game!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arthur Eurelt
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hello, been trying to catch you online but seems like I've been unlucky. I'm currently looking for a Free Company after coming back from a hiatus(since august 2019) and I'm interested in chatting with you about potentially joining yours. I am playing FF14 pretty casually on the side so I don't know how much I'll bring to the table but if that's cool, feel free to reach out to me on disc @ Shadebane#6981. Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEurelt View Post
    Hello, been trying to catch you online but seems like I've been unlucky. I'm currently looking for a Free Company after coming back from a hiatus(since august 2019) and I'm interested in chatting with you about potentially joining yours. I am playing FF14 pretty casually on the side so I don't know how much I'll bring to the table but if that's cool, feel free to reach out to me on disc @ Shadebane#6981. Thanks!
    Hello!
    I've just sent you a friend request <3!
    Feel free to ask us any questions + chat on there ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    We've reached RANK 30 [MAX RANK] for the Free Company! Thanks to our wonderful Fish fam for contributing <3

We are continously looking for potential new raiders! We have an FC raid team that is learning the current eden tier!

Some of us are still suffering in Eureka hell & some of us can drag you down with us ^^...!
    (0)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast