Player
    Character
    Eidnae Corvus
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

[FC] Astral Prism [PRISM] a casual, LGBT+ Friendly, social FC welcomes you!

Due to moderator illness & personal reasons we have had to close the FC. Thank you everyone for your time with us <3
    (3)
    Last edited by IamAuxilium; 09-14-2020 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Closing FC

Player
    Character
    Eidnae Corvus
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    (3)
    Last edited by IamAuxilium; 09-14-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Azaira Scifo
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I can most definitely vouch for this FC, I've been with them since the beginning, and it is a fun and welcoming experience for all!

Exhibit A: Photo taken shortly after one of our recent Alexander events!
    (2)
    Last edited by Kaza; 05-13-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    "A shooting star is actually someone driving off Rainbow Road."

Player
    Character
    Ekkeric Greywolfe
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 61
    I joined Astral Prism about six months ago, and I'm glad I did. I was starting the game afresh, and wanted somewhere friendly, safe, and supportive where I could play the game at my own pace, but also join in with events sometimes. Astral Prism has turned out to be just that, and I find myself joining in with more of their events than I thought I would because they're so friendly. I'm grateful that they run a wide variety of events, including a lot that are for earlier expansions/the base game (e.g. mount farming, dungeon/raid runs, and maps), so that folks like me who haven't got to level 80 can join in. I'm looking forward to experiencing one of the FC's "big" events for the first time too. I've seen pictures and heard tales of the ones at Christmas and Halloween last year - it sounds like the mods put a lot of effort in to make sure they're really fun and rewarding for everyone who attends. As a newer player I often have questions about the game too, and there's always someone ready on the FC Discord to answer my questions - as well as offers of help if I need it.

I definitely recommend joining us if this sounds like the sort of FC you're looking for, and we'll do our best to make you feel as welcome as I've felt since joining.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Flint Kogane
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I've been in a few FCs in FFXIV since I've started playing and the majority of my experiences were positive. Having said that this, FC is completely different from the ones I've been in. The leaders of the FC inspired me to become a mod by creating a fun, creative and comfortable space that welcomes everyone. This growing band of players across the spectrum of all levels has given me some of the most enjoyable moments I've ever had in my years of gaming whether it's a fun casual event or an intense raid. As a mod it makes me proud to call Astral Prism my home.

To share a picture of one of our recent Pride event here's a picture of a post cross-country race/music quiz beach party

(1)