Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tarz Kolheim
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I got a new one. In my head, one of the things Ryne did when we were traveling around was look after our Wolf Pup minion. She calls him Cosgrove, and is secretly heartbroken at him leaving with us.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Joceline Joestar
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    This one’s not as relevant now due to what we saw in late ShB, but I just worked up the guts to finally share it:

Of all the new faces and new business Ishgard has welcomed since the war’s end, East Aldenard is not one. One reason for this is a curious and persistent rumor that they have been and continue to be involved with important officials in the Garlean war machine; while no one can say for sure whence this rumor originates, having a brother with gossip as one of his hobbies has its advantages.
    (1)
    Last edited by Tensaihime; 06-13-2021 at 02:00 PM. Reason: wording
    “Oh well, we tried. I guess I better get out of Eorzea before they start having EF5s every day.“

Player
    Character
    Khudaj'a Surenhai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    We never actually go into Aurum Vale, we hallucinate the entire thing due to the pollution of so many Malboro's Bad Breaths.
    (11)
    This Fox exercises its right to remain silent when any asks what does it say

Player
    Character
    Zohar Lahar
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    YorHa: Dark Apocalypse raid was the unintended result of the Warrior of Darkness's stray thoughts of their adventures (plus possible brain damage) in Norvrandt while operating creation magic with Eden's aether streams, the raid "plot" being a heavily distorted caricature of Shadowbringers story on LSD. 2P/Red Girl/False Idol represents the Sin Eaters and Ascians. 2B & 9S are the Scions and Crystal Exarch. And Her Inflouresence is an imagining of the WoD's Lightwarden form bringing the Light to Amaurot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The Warrior of Light actually knows a ton of incredibly proficient adventurers that have no interest in associating with the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, if they can help it. They mostly help the WoL out with side dungeons and 24 mans.

Some of them are drinking buddies.

Others are crafting buddies.

Others are battle buddies.

They trade their services for in roads with the powerful officials/organizations that the WoL is treasured by, like being able to get direct commissions from the Ironworks or free gourmet food at The Bismarck.
    (13)

(Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

"I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore

Player
    Character
    Regana Redwyne
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrerus View Post
    The Warrior of Light actually knows a ton of incredibly proficient adventurers that have no interest in associating with the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, if they can help it. They mostly help the WoL out with side dungeons and 24 mans.

They trade their services for in roads with the powerful officials/organizations that the WoL is treasured by, like being able to get direct commissions from the Ironworks or free gourmet food at The Bismarck.
    Mmmm... Free gourmet food...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Neoyoshi Kaligawa
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    When my retainers bring back items from the First, it's actually Feo Ul giving it to them to troll me by making me wonder how they got it. Iyami knows what's actually going on, but plays along anyway to keep her volatile pixie friend happy.
    At the end of the day, we are all just some flamboyant sprites branch, er, or sapling? Yeah, we are saplings, they are the branch.

Also, the fact that we can't call her and get that super cute cutscene whenever we want should be a warcrime. D:<
    (3)
    Last edited by Neoyoshi; 06-19-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Journey to all fish: 1214/1514 (300 remaining) [80%]

Player
    Character
    Joceline Joestar
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrerus View Post

Having a crafting buddy slaps. 10/10 would recommend

And Rhalgr... er, Hydaelyn... uh... Midgardsormr knows the WoL could use some drinking buddies!
    (2)
    “Oh well, we tried. I guess I better get out of Eorzea before they start having EF5s every day.“

Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Malboro breath hits Miqote and Hrothgar harder due to their sensitive noses, and can easily cause nausea, dizziness, and even fainting just from near one. Both races have to stuff/cover their noses just to make the scent as bearable as it is for the other races (which is still pretty bad).
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ryuma Shinmon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    The reason some spirits have such an easy time channeling themselves into the WoL and why you are noted to bear a striking resemblance to them like Tenzen, Haldrath, and A-Towa-Cant is because those were all source shards of Azem from days gone by
    (4)

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast