Player
    Character
    Kilia Drake
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80

[Zodiark] Polaris FC is looking for free spirits

We are a private FC at the moment and our FC was set up for housing, buffs and airships/submarines.

We are all adults with a real life. However, we enjoy the game tremendously and are active daily, mostly in the evenings.

We don’t seek the obligations and level of commitment that comes with leading a large FC. But we are social people which is why we are looking for a few players to join our ranks.

What’s in it for you:

We are helpful people at endgame level. We currently do not raid but do all other content of the game. The idea is that we can have events together if and when we want to (like treasure maps for example), but that there is no obligation to run all dailies etc.

We are relaxed and have no interest in drama.

We are open-minded and welcome everyone who is friendly and mature.

We don’t believe in hierarchy. After we got to know you a little, you will be able to get the buffs you want when you want them, for example.

FC discord and voice chat is possible.

This is a spontaneous post. If it resonates with you, feel free to contact me, Kilia Drake, on Zodiark or here via dm.

Looking forward to meet you!
    (0)
    Last edited by KiliaDrachenfels; 03-03-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yridya Belphem
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 63
    Hi,

I'm kind of interrested

Waiting for you to be in game to send you a msg and to introduce myself in a better way,

This is me : Yridya Belphem

See you soon !
    (0)