Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

SE, please stop hiding that this exists.

From this thread:

Even when people know about it, there's a lot of misinformation that spreads around - for example, that you can't move. Some also think that receiving heals removes the immunity. And so on.

So, once more I am asking you SE: Please make post-revive immunity a visible, documented feature in the game. Put an icon on their status bar, with a tooltip, when a player is rezzed. Include it in the tooltips of revive skills. Make an active help. Do something to make this feature in game knowledge, instead of something you can only find out about out of game or by rumor.
    (13)
    Last edited by Risvertasashi; 02-27-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ein'sf Florr
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've played for two years and I only know this now.
    (0)
    Tumblr: taildippedinpaint

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Yeah, it is pretty surprising how many people don't know about this. I myself don't know how long exactly the inv. lasts for, only that you cannot use any actions (but you can move) and some moves still hit through it.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    It's the Asstral Calamity, wrought by the dread primal Bahabutt.

Player
    Character
    Erotic Humor
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 29
    Had a very difficult run in Eden 6, where a lot of the party had made it this far in and didn't know that this was a thing. It's definitely a thing that should be mentioned when you're first starting the game or for the Hall of Novice stuff. Or just smash you in the face with this information at least once or twice. Maybe after you've died due to immediately rezzing and moving?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Please, please, please.
    MAKE THIS INFORMATION IN A BIG WINDOWS TO LET PLAYER KNOW.
    Sorry for caps, but...

I can't count how many players i've just raised who rush like madman into the boss again without waiting a single heal (even instant one) and die again due to wide raid aoe.
    This mechanic exists in the game, and the only way to know it is to spread the word while it's totally tied to the battle system with everything else.

or...

Just put the invuln icon on someone who just raised... and make it fade off upon using an action.
    It's pretty simple.
    You made more visual icon through time (battle gauge, shields, 0,1=>0,9 life percentage...)
    It could be easy to implement.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hezkezl Mewrilah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I've died plenty of times, but I've been able to move and keep the res immunity. If I do *ANY* action, including autoattacking the boss or starting to cast something, then it goes away. But movement has absolutely no effect on it at all, in my personal experience.

(Or so I think I remember. I've definitely not gone to test it and specifically recorded a sample to prove it, I'm just remembering anecdotal evidence of fighting ab oss and moving around to avoid an aoe that appeared right where I ress'd but I was immune to the attack when it went off)
    (0)
    Yoshi /facepalm!

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Some attacks will ignore the immunity effect nevertheless. So it is inconsistent too, maybe the reason they don't wanna show an immunity buff for it because that would be misleading too then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The amount of people I have rezzed that got killed straight after due to either not knowing about the immunity or ignoring it, and attacking the boss right before a room wide aoe before I have time to fully heal them…

Yes, please make this visible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    It is quite strange that they added this effect to the game without giving you a visible notification for it. A visible buff would be nice to have, since this effect does wear off after about 5~ or so seconds. I remember when it wasn't part of the game though, and you had to really be careful about when you got back up. People blaming healers for raising them into a bad situation along with it hehe.

But yeah, it's long overdue to have a visible status icon. It could even be the same invulnerability icon they use for situations where party members come out of a portal midfight, like in Soul of the Creator.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Thank you, developers.
    (4)