Player
    Character
    Goofball Rat
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 67

Nurturers is looking for folks

This is a one-man free company or clan, that's active both here and in Warframe. I believe in quality over quantity in recruitment. That why I've set a friendly trial period to see if the chemistry is there with new members.

The goal is to have a group of people who get along well together and socialize. I'm not a hardcore player but I can support others with crafting and doing basic content with them. Discord is pretty mandatory. I don't like mandatory things and try keep them to a bare minimum, but if you can't even talk to each others, what kind of communication is that?

I have good experience from running a group of players. Started my first guild in WoW in vanilla times about 13 years ago, and back then I didn't know what I was doing. Now after good experiences I've come to understand how important it is to have company, and how important it is for that company to be like-minded. One or two good people you get along with well, are more valuable to me than a hundred randoms you say "hi" to in FC chat when you log in and change superficial words with and do some content together as if you were somewhat distant collaques at work, instead of friends.

If you feel the same, and words like kindness, integrity and naturalness resonate with you, please contact me here or in-game. I don't want to share discord link publicly but it's there, even if there's not much stuff yet.

Contact me here or in-game and I'll be happy to share the discord link and invite you to see if we fit together.

Love,
    Goofball Rat - Zodiark
    (0)
    Rats are fierce, intelligent, social, emotional, cuddly and have a sense of humor. That why it's an honor to carry the name of Rat.

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Hello Mr. Rat.
    It's a pleasure to meet you !

I'm a seasoned player returning from damaging social experiences looking for a tiny and kind place to settle, and get some fresh air.
    I fully trust in the importance of surrounding yourself in positivity and like-minded people you can relate with, and I resonate with the ideas you've expressed, which made me want to know more about you and your project.

I first wanted to ask if it would be okay not to know anything about Warframe ? Would we be able to connect should I focus on FFXIV ? What kind of importance does it have ?

Lastly, I'm very shy and have a bit of trouble opening up, but I find the ideas you've expressed motivating, and I'd love to try and get out of my comfort zone !

In case you would like to have a conversation about it on Discord, here's my tag : Ezekiel Leonhard#1478

Have a wonderful day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Goofball Rat
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 67
    Hello Ezekiel,
    The pleasure is all mine.

To clarify, what I am looking to build here is people who are interested in either games. Even if you are only interested in one of them, it is okay. If new FC members want to learn about Warframe and want to see if they'd like it, I can help to get things started there for you, it's not much trouble. But, it's by no means necessary, the connection between us should and ought not to suffer if you choose to stick to FFXIV while in this FC, as my main goal is not to have solo progression in either game, but to find company I can really relate with while playing, and offer an opportunity.

I will add you to discord and maybe we can have a talk there, if my mic chooses to work. And I'm happy to hear you're willing to try move forward, that's the kind of spirit we need here.

Have a good day.
    (0)
    Rats are fierce, intelligent, social, emotional, cuddly and have a sense of humor. That why it's an honor to carry the name of Rat.