Player
    Character
    Edge Void
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Changes to Free Companies in 5.2

We just got the full 5.2 Patch notes, which lists the entire changes to Free Companies.
    Which honestly are nothing special and this is greatly worrying me. This is the first patch changes anything about FC's. So this could be a "we did address it why do you continue to ask for something new"

So what did Change and how will impact us.

The Ranks 9 to 30 were added.
    10 Increases the number of company chest compartments to four.
    12 Increases the maximum number of inactive company actions.
    15 Increases the number of company chest compartments to five.
    18 Increases the maximum number of inactive company actions.
    20 Increases the maximum number of inactive company actions.

What does this mean, as i'm sure a lot of you do not lead a FC or have a Rank that deals with actions and likely have limited knowledge about these changes.

First of the increase to company chest is nice, but this is a cherry on top nice not "this will do for FC's". The second "Increase to inactive actions" is a massive slap in our face and shows that SE has no idea what their doing.

As of today a FC can hold 10 inactive actions and use 2 per 24h which makes you restock once all 5 days. This did cost us 5 min each trip, to give us 3 Rank up to this is simply strange ... This means 1 player can save 1 trip per week. This is not a FC bonus at all!

A few players mentioned this could be to stockpile lv 3, which is also not true. We stockpiled 60 lv 3 for ShB. Once a action is loaded and "ready for action" you get a stackable item that you can feed into the wheel to create the action (when you have room)

Now that we know 20-30 is not even going to have rewards (yet ... or at all) i have to ask.

WTF?

FC's falls short every single time, yet its what 90% of players are in ... its the social aspect of your game, the reason a lot of players even play. This falls under the same problem SMN and egi do, we were promised things but they were never delivered.

FC Promises date back to 2.x, with this patch SE can simply say "but we did something" even tho it was a patch noone asked for to begin with.

Wishlist:
    FC Shop: we want to sell stuff cheap to our members, the only way is to ask in Chat atm.
    New items buyable for credits: I talk about expensive stuff, we need a sink for credits.
    A 3rd Active action: It would not break the game and it would slowly sink out credits.
    Lv 3 Actions purchaseable: Once again sink out the Credits and we have new buffs.
    Lv 4 Action craftable: The last update we got to these (lv3) was during Diadem 1.0 let that sink in.
    FC specific Events: Let us spent like 100k for a ticket to a duty that drops either money or glam ... we dont need an additional set of items to compete for "best gear"
    Better Chocobo training: Give us something new, the Companion has been forgotten for ages as well!
    Better gardening: Gardening used to be nice but now its become meh
    Give mini Airships/Subs to players in FCs: this could also counter all the fake fc's who take entire wards.

While obviously we wont get all let me know what you'd like for this.
    We sit on nearly 50mil credits and have nothing we can do with it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    The additionnal chest and companies buff storage are nice.

But were 22 more rank really needeed just for "that" ?
    I mean, we get a lot of different features unlocked with only 8 ranks currently.
    Why spreading the new one within 22 ranks ?
    While I appreciate the ajustment, more variety could have been better imo.
    (4)