Player
    Character
    Harley Jinn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

[Louisoix] [FC] [LFM] [Casual] [Cookies] [Dark Side]

Recruitment is closed for now thank you all!

Djinx is Louisoix's Premium 'mature' FC active since October 2018. A predominantly casual group, we are seeking talkative, active members to join our crazy little family. We run regular ex primal clears/mount farms, quizzes, have an active Discord and friendly long-term members to chat with and/or ask for help and advice from. We run regular games nights (Pictionary, Town of Salem, Taboo...) and often voice chat together while clearing content or just to be sad, get drunk on a Saturday night and shoot the sh*t with friends. Our members are predominantly European/British so obviously our timezones match up to GMT.

We do have an FC static group but we are not prog focused so 'hardcore' players need not apply. We are and have always been a small FC with around 25 - 33 active members at any one time and plan on keeping it this way so grab these cookies while they're hot as places are limited for this reason =)

NOTE: Alt accounts are NOT accepted at this time. We're also very wary of accepting groups of more than two as people who tend to arrive together also tend to leave together and break the dynamic slightly so please bear this in mind when applying.

If you're interested, bring your sense of humour and send a tell to Harley Jinn, Godfrey Payne or Kip Hoop inworld, throw us an application or alternatively find me on Discord:

HarleyDjinx#7777
    (0)
    Last edited by Darwinian; 04-05-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Baba Rabbit
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 72
    hiii I'm BabaRabbit I'm a ff14 player I'm Looking for a company to have fun with I'm not a hardcore player and also not the best but i try my best still have room to learn. I'm a very social person i like talking and laughing, your group sounds perfect. I'm 20 years old i play this game mostly solo so it would be fun to have a group to play with I'm in Europe so that helps XD. I have a level 72 DRK and a level 70 AST i would say that the Astrologian would be my favorite class but i love so many of them. Yeah i don't know what else say if you have any questions just ask me, like i said i would love to join it sound like a lot of fun. I tried to contact on discord so ill try on here Thank you so much
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harley Jinn
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Welcome home Baba \o/ Hope you'll enjoy here x
    (0)