Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimoire-M View Post
    Personally, I'd like to add more indicators for Healing related tasks. AoE circles for AoE heals while casting.
    That would be neat. Not for the healers themselves, who tend to have a really good grasp of their own range, but for everyone else. Let that BLM who likes standing by himself on the other side of the room ("because people keep dropping AoEs on my Leylines!") see exactly why Medica never hits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimoire-M View Post
    Green bars on HP for Healing Over Time effects that haven't fully ticked yet. Things that make random co-healers able to coordinate better, basically.
    This on the other hand seems kind of pointless. You can already see buffs icons in the party list. HOTs have a high priority so it's usually super easy to tell at a glance who has a regen ticking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jyn Willowsong
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaic-Antiquarian View Post
    Not so much a lesson as it is more of a reminder, something I wish more people cared about. Resiliency.

Maybe something so simple, a sort of pop up that asks, "are you sure you want to leave your comrades/party behind?" every time someone tries to leave an extreme, or other such duty after just one wipe...or worse, before one even happens.

Just something that serves as a reminder to players that they are leaving others behind. It isn't about guilt so much as it's about that feeling of accomplishment from working as a team, and how leaving most often results in robbing entire group of said feeling.

I know it won't stop most, but it might cause some to turn around and look at the rest of the group and think, "what the hell, why not go out with a bang."

Camaraderie should be encouraged more in the game, especially the duty finder. So I think anything that actually works to encourage it, however small it may be, is something I'd like to see.

Perhaps, a whole separate reward for not rushing through certain things, but finishing them together nonetheless.
    me, after watching the hades farm party i joined fail the phase 1 dps check by a clean 10%: yeah i'm pretty sure.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2