Heya, we are Empire of Salt (EoS), a small close-knit, casual FC that don't take very many things seriously. Just here to have fun and look goooood. Fashion is end-game.

We do things on a whim in the spur of the moment, nothing is ever really planned or organized, though I am wanting to grow large enough to where we can maybe plan raids one day, but not too large to where we are drowning in a sea of people. Patience though, one day.

Noob friendly, mentioned below, we may not always be around to help with everything for the time being but when we are, we are more than happy to answer questions you may have or even help run through dungeons. I personally enjoy helping lower levels when I can as it's refreshing to redo older content and help with progression or even teach something new to someone.

We like to give each other crap sometimes, fairly immature jokes, but we stay respectful. Ain't trying to hurt people here.

Primarily evening players but you might catch one or two of us on throughout the day. We got jobs and school to attend so sadly being on all the time can't happen. We do have a discord though so we can still goof off even while doing real world things. Invite upon joining the FC.

MISC Info: Small House, Rank 8, Buffs (we allow buff requests as well)

I feel like this post was all over the place, but anyways, If you have any questions about the FC and its members before joining feel free to ask. otherwise you can find me in-game at Seytai Kresnik or on PSN at Seytai