Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Eno Rauron
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Just wish this mount was obtainable by any other means, i'm not a fan of pvp, I Just want the mount. I'm on my Third year of this and i'm up to 28 Wins out of 100. It just hurts cause i'm trying my best but i'm no closer to winning than flipping "Heads" on a coin 3 times in a row.

The Odds of winning are just not in your favor, specially now that teams are more randomized. Which is better sure cause one side isn't always dominating and winning. but as a rando that just drops into pvp and doesn't figure out some system like joining as a group my chances of winning feel much worse than 1 in 3.
    (1)
    Last edited by Eno_R; 05-22-2022 at 02:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Brys Beddict
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gserpent View Post
    I have literally won games by fewer points than my Kills minus Deaths earned us. That's not saying that "I'm why we won!" but you could certainly argue that we might not have won if I hadn't been playing that well.

Summoner is completely fine, dude. Megaflare is only 18k damage, Akh Morn is only 12k, and SMN has basically zero impact between Bahamut summonings. If you want to cheese with a 4-man group, you should all play WHM. Four lasers cast together on the same location will instantly kill anything they hit and four people coordinating usage of poly can be very, very effective.

For solo play, AST is very strong because, well... it's AST. NIN and BRD are also very strong choices.
    Honestly, there is no point discussing this with you if you think "summoner is fine in FL". There is something very wrong in the way you are interpreting the game. Look at the damage and kills table at the end and look at which job gets picked by premades trying to boost their wins. Also, there is an obvious reason as to why Summoner's lb is considerably more effective than WHM's in Frontlines. Can you really not tell what it is?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bender Rodriguez
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by gioroggia View Post
    Honestly, there is no point discussing this with you if you think "summoner is fine in FL". There is something very wrong in the way you are interpreting the game. Look at the damage and kills table at the end and look at which job gets picked by premades trying to boost their wins. Also, there is an obvious reason as to why Summoner's lb is considerably more effective than WHM's in Frontlines. Can you really not tell what it is?
    Just ignore that person. They have no clue what they are talking about.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eno Rauron
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I'm gonna need to convince myself to give up on this dream cause this constant losing streak is starting to feel like a detriment to my mental health.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    the achievement isn't going anywhere (unlike GARO which will have a definitive end date) so just come back to it whenever.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wise Fuchsia
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    At least the map is half decent when compared to something like the one with droids in middle, that one should be flat out removed from the pool for being so bad.
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6