Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Rubberbanding on Chaos/ Louisoix

Hello everyone, I started playing this game 3 days ago and I noticed a larger ammount of random rubberbanding.
    I wonder if someone else is experiencing this issue and could someone from support contact me in order of looking for solutions.
    Literally being frozen for 3 seconds into catching up to all animations just to realize I got hit by mechanics due to rubberbanding/lag or whatever you wanna call it.
    I will provide all necessery details in order to figure out what the problem is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Problem is still present.
    PingPlotter shows following in screenshot bellow:
    So how do I identify if the problem is on my ISP, please any support from SE regarding this matter?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Yesterday and today I'm getting rubber banding to. Game will pause for 3 to 5 seconds and then everyone will move super fast them game freezes again. Read on 23 that says they had ddos attacks. My question are the still going on because that explain the rubber banding getting in dungeons. I'm on pc with direct wired internet on windows 10 and using modem that came with my internet that can't change settings to.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Problem still persists, but I tried testing for NA and JP and ping seems to more stable than on EU... I don't know what to do at this point.

EU RESULTS:

US RESULTS:

JP RESULTS:

Please if anyone is reading this, are you experiencing this as well?
    Any form of feedback from SE would be appreciated.
    (0)

5. 12-26-2019 08:28 PM

Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku View Post
    Yesterday and today I'm getting rubber banding to. Game will pause for 3 to 5 seconds and then everyone will move super fast them game freezes again. Read on 23 that says they had ddos attacks. My question are the still going on because that explain the rubber banding getting in dungeons. I'm on pc with direct wired internet on windows 10 and using modem that came with my internet that can't change settings to.
    Exactly what happends to me as well, animations from my side are going through, everyone else is idle and there is no battle scrolling text, once lag has ended everything at once goes through updating positions for everyone when data from server is recieved.
    In dungeons I feel it the most, but open world is no exception, I see people teleporting around in evenings.
    Same, I am ready to provide all information required for SE to test a route to me and see if there is any problems on their side, if not I will points fingers at my ISP after that.
    But atm my hands are tied, I love this game so much but it really makes it difficult to play when I want to tank dungeons.
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Are you connected directly to your router our are you using WiFi? Additionally are you playing on PC or PS4?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I don't use a router since my pc only thing connected to the internet and its direct wired with maybe 2ft cat6 cable from wall to it. I'm getting rubber banding very bad again today to. Started for me on Tuesday morning after the last patch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynratygus View Post
    Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Are you connected directly to your router our are you using WiFi? Additionally are you playing on PC or PS4?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    I am playing via PC, with direct connection to my modem.
    As you can see on screenshots from Ping Plotter, my connection si not breaking to US and JP but exclusively to EU servers.
    There are 0 issues on my end, in order to figure out if issue is on my ISPs end I'd need you guys to traceroute me or my ISP and provide me with documentation so I can provide insight to my ISP in possible problem solution.
    I play World of Warcraft, GW2, PoE, LoL without any rubberbanding.
    It's just my connection to EU server that it's of questionable quality, my US and JP connection is uninterrupted.
    Let me know of actual tech wise data I can provide in order for these tests to happend.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Waves
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Issue is still present.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cerih Gealai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Just to add, also on Light, primarily in Duty instances, not present prior to Tuesday patch and consistent at all hours since then (though worse at peak).
    Also direct wired connection, no other changes to usage/hardware/software other than the patch update.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast