Character
    Arnesain Mardillaix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

[FC][MC][LFM] The Fallen Fleet recruiting

Greetings adventurers.

We are The Fallen Fleet or «FLEET». We are an old, established FC that, after years of no recruiting and slowly hemorrhaging players, are looking to refresh our ranks with new and active members.

At the moment we have about 15 regular members with peak online ~6 and looking to follow a mid-core path, with most of our members interested in the day-to-day activities of FFXIV but also dabbling in end-game and raids. Currently we have some few members up to E4S and a lot more on E3S.

We have a company house on Mist, 6th Ward, Plot 15 which is clearly the best plot in the game I mean just look at all those plebs below the cliff. We own a number of airships and submersibles in the developmental stage.

We have an FC-dedicated Discord which is currently underused but we are open to utilizing it further.

Despite our current low numbers, all of our members are exemplary, friendly, polite and helpful, whether it's with advice, partying up for content, crafting etc.

We welcome new and old players alike and wish to revitalise our community. If you're interested in joining us, apply directly in-game or contact any of the following players:

Leader
    Nutzon Yorchin

Officers
    Arnesain Mardillaix
    Me'ida Rilah

For any inquires, feel free to message me here, on Reddit at /u/MrMarnel or Discord at MrMarnel#6983.
    (0)
    Last edited by MrMarnel; 12-18-2019 at 08:01 PM.