Player
    Character
    Alwen Qerel
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80

Cannot add crysta to my account

I'm not entirely certain that this is the place to post this, so please feel free to let me know if I should move it or delete it.

In order to renew my sub I tried to add crysta to my mogstation account. When I clicked on my preferred payment option I got an "ongoing maintenance" error message. I don't see a notification for the maintenance listed anywhere. There was one scheduled on the 25th, (which seems to have been completed), and there is one for the mogstation on the 28th, but nothing for the time I'm trying to access these services.

On the FFXIV reddit there's a post from about 20 hours ago where several other people mention experiencing this as well when trying to add crysta, so I doubt the problem is on my end.

I'm not sure if this is working as intended or not, but it seems a little odd.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rica Elak'ha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Did you try clearing your browser cache when logged out before logging in to MogStation again? Works for me.
    (1)

I'm taking Lore way too seriously. And I'm not sorry about that.

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

theres a message that says site under maitenance when trying to access paypal. ive been having the same problem.
    (1)
    Last edited by Merryl; 11-27-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ainslie Tinley
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I've been having this problem too since yesterday, in fact I'm unable to play now. The maintenance message alternated with an error.
    I contacted right away the client service about it, and they said that problem can be caused by a load of things and they'd email me after finding a solution. Still waiting for the email of course.
    The fact that now I see it's a common problem tells me for sure it's not a client-end problem.

Sigh, I just want to play.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alwen Qerel
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryl View Post

theres a message that says site under maitenance when trying to access paypal. ive been having the same problem.
    Yes, that's the message I'm getting too. I'm also using paypal, and I know of one other person having this issue who says they are as well.

I sent in an email support ticket and just now got something back telling me to clear my cache or change my browser. I haven't had a chance to try again since I got the response so I guess I'll try that later when I have the chance, but I'm not sure how optimistic I am now that I'm seeing how many people are having this problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ainslie Tinley
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by An0nn View Post
    Yes, that's the message I'm getting too. I'm also using paypal, and I know of one other person having this issue who says they are as well.

I sent in an email support ticket and just now got something back telling me to clear my cache or change my browser. I haven't had a chance to try again since I got the response so I guess I'll try that later when I have the chance, but I'm not sure how optimistic I am now that I'm seeing how many people are having this problem.
    I tried another browser yesterday and it changed nothing. Also, considering how many people have this problem all at once suddenly, it certainly doesn't depend on cache or browsers.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ainslie Tinley
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    By the way, this is the other error I get
    "You cannot use this function.
    Please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for additional details.
    Error Code: i2501"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Muerte Oscura
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I have the same error, 12 hours ago that I am trying to charge credit from paypal and it does not leave me, I can not renew the subscription and I can not play, I hope they solve it before tomorrow begins the black friday.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alwen Qerel
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlamila View Post
    By the way, this is the other error I get
    "You cannot use this function.
    Please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for additional details.
    Error Code: i2501"
    Thank you for the additional details.

So far I've only gotten that ongoing maintenance message someone else posted a screenshot of, though I've only tried twice. It's a shame that changing the browser didn't work but I'm not terribly surprised. I'm also hoping they fix this soon since it does very much seem like it's an issue on their end.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Forums,

Unfortunately the issue you are describing is something we are not able to assist with in the Technical Support Forum. In order get the proper support, you will need to contact the North American Support Center. To assist with contacting them, we have gone ahead and opened a support ticket for you. The ticket number has been sent to the email associated to your Square Enix ID.

This thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (1)