Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Terros Lior
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Is there any chance for the Demi-Ozma mount riding music to be changed to the Eureka overworld theme?

Once I have the Ozma mount I've spent a lot less time in Eureka, but I do love that music so I would love it if the music while riding the mount could be the same as Eureka. I'd also be okay if it played the Final Fantasy IX boss battle music since Ozma is originally from that game.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Terros Lior
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I have a question regarding the Shadowbringers theme--why has the full version not been released anywhere on youtube?

The full version of the themes for Heavensward and Stormblood were both released on youtube with accompanying music videos showing scenes from those expansions before they launched, but I feel like Shadowbringers has been around for half a year and I still don't have a good feel for the lyrics of that song or even how the full composition sounds.

Bonus question, is there any chance Susan Calloway will be back for the next expansion?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aesa Thornrun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    How do you decide which songs will have lyrics, such as Wayward Daughter, and which ones won't? What's your process for coming up with the lyrics?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nucah Caellum
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    What's your approach to developing music for a new expansion? How do you decide the tone and feel of the different themes that you create?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eerendialis Mithraiil
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Was there a specific reason as to why Susan Calloway wasn't featured in the main Expansion theme for Shadowbringers? I mean the theme is amazing and you did a great job, but I think a lot of the fans are wondering where Susan disappeared to.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kalin Orthos
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Your music feels like it comes from many different places, like rock, funk, rap and dance. Are there any artists that you take inspiration from?
    (0)

7. 12-11-2019 07:08 AM
    Reason
    Realized someone else made a similar question regarding Demi-Ozma.

Player
    Character
    Sailysium Leingod
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    For my question can we start to see many mount music changed away from the default that been used since heavensward. It would be great each of the beast tribe mounts for example to play a theme related to the beast tribe’s area or theme in their questline. Demi Ozma Mount could play blade soon arsenal. Other Eureka mounts could play Eureka zone themes and so on.

Keep up the good work on the music of FFXIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Quilia Labro
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Hey Soken, the music still checks out, great stuff. This one though is for the hard-working community managers.

In the brief moment of ludicity before you realize this isn't a music related question and corporate pride compels you to delete this post, please hear this plea:

Please pass on the request to make job skillsets, in complete form, from previous expansions available to use and when used limit the participation in Duties only through Party Finder and premades. Just like how you're doing with Blu.

This is appealing to your empahty coming from a tour of six years on Scholar. The current iteration and lack of awareness shown by all official channels about how since Heavensward only taking away stuff and making moment to moment fights not fun but tedious as you define by role and not letting the job stand on it's own feet. It is not only making my interest in the job wane, but the whole game as a result.

Thank you for reading this, now feel compelled to delete this wish.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    I have not heard anything new since the official announcement. Could you please give us an update on the health and well being of Uematsu-San. Thank You
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zagreus Tayuun
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Are there any celebrity musicians (like Lana Del Rey, Florence and the Machine, Etc) you would like to work with and have them perform for one of your songs for the game?
    (1)
    I support Male Viera and Female Hrothgar
    Art by: FrischeNq & Vhyrel

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast