Player
    Character
    Xaxanan Ban-totonan
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Ishgard Restoration

On multiple worlds, players are using the World Visit system to flood the instance and lock native players out of the special FATEs that occur after progressing in the Ishgard Restoration. Players are deliberately shouting their intention to do so for Scrips and claiming that they too were ghosted on their own Worlds so it's difficult to determine how it all may have started.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Angela Holloway
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Currently experiencing this on Mateus. Left to do some gathering for a few minutes, came back, and can't get back into the Firmament. Apparently the wanderers had been filling up our server since an hour and a half before the CE was scheduled to start. Kind of sucks that I can't even experience the content on my own server.

edit:

As soon as the CE was done, the world visit people came out of our Firmament to gloat. I thought that the addition of Co-op DoH content was going to be great but honestly this is just ridiculous. They have a discord server with times for all of the CEs so that they can world visit and afk in the firmament a couple hours before hand, locking out hundreds of server natives from doing our own content. I really hope square makes these areas instanced or disallows wanderers from entering the firmament.
    (3)
    Last edited by Blivy; 11-13-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Leon Manderville
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Blivy View Post
    You should mark out names. That can probably get you banned. Its against the terms of service to "name and shame." In this case, I could be wrong though.
    (0)
    Last edited by xJimmehx; 11-20-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Angela Holloway
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by xJimmehx View Post
    You should mark out names. That can probably get you banned. Its against the terms of service to "name and shame." In this case, I could be wrong though.
    I wasn't trying to shame them, just trying to show some of the behavior of those using the World Visit function to congest other worlds. Also, thank you for the warning. I didn't see anything about having to black out character names in the forum rules but I edited the post to be safe.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blivy; 11-13-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Pepsi Plunge
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by xJimmehx View Post
    And you propably shouldn't quote the picture with the names in it because now the names are still there while the original post was changed.
    (3)
    Pepsis Eorzea-Tagebuch:
    https://de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/22850747/blog/

Player
    Character
    Mitsuki Akiyumi
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Honestly that toxicity towards other players should just be reported. Intentional grief
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rin Darkwater
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 68
    I think the restoration should have been world locked. And future similar content should also be world locked and wonderer shouldn't be aloud to participate unless in their own world. It's not fair to native players.

I too experienced this problem. I and many others missed out on the first fate. My friend managed to get in and he was telling me that the majority of the people in chat were from other worlds. I was at the gatekeep entrance trying to get in and the chat outside the firmament was filled with people complaining about the wonderers taking over and locking out native players.

A lot of people were left disappointed and annoyed because of how this was done.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Akane Fofane
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyHades View Post
    I think the restoration should have been world locked.
    Bingo, the Firmament should a locked zone to native server denizens only.
    Edit---looks like that is now the case, so it's fixed!
    (0)
    Last edited by Gneo; 11-27-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    They should never had fate for it to begin with it. Should been a quest like Doman Enclave where end of each stage have to do the quest to advance to next stage and then shows all the progress made during that stage. I never once got to do the fate there if it did spawn so many was there couldn't even see it. I just hope for next part to it they make some major changes to it. So everyone can see what progress was made at that stage and not get left out.
    (0)
    Last edited by hynaku; 11-30-2019 at 04:52 PM.