Player
    Character
    Ferreol Juliembert
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

Just Looking for Friends

Hello everyone I hope you're doing well this Monday morning. I main a Black Mage with a Paladin and White Mage alt classes. I just got my Paladin to 80 and now I'm working on my White Mage. I would love to join a friendly and active LS or FC. I usually play from 11:00 to 14:00 EST. I'm usually the only person on in my FC. It's kinda boring so I'd like to make some new friends. I mostly play on PS4. I do have FF:XIV on PC but only up to Stormblood. I'm waiting for a good sale to pick up Shadowbringers.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amagi Ryukomura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Hey Happybit, ^-^/ would be interested in joining with us? We're mainly active in the afternoon towards the evenings all weekdays and weekends. We are a small FC but are looking to grow and help each other.
    (0)
    Pokes...♥

Player
    Character
    Ferreol Juliembert
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I'm looking for people who are mainly active in the morning or noon during weekdays. I hardly play during evenings or weekends.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amagi Ryukomura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Oh.. ok...

We currently have only 1 player playing on mornings and noon. He's still very new to the game and is mainly focusing on MSQ for the moment. I'm sure you're looking for more people playing around your time than just 1 other player.

As I said we are still growing and expanding our time of play during the day so there is always someone online bright and early in the morning or extremely late at night. We are getting there but just takes time.
    (0)
    Pokes...♥

Player
    Character
    Amagi Ryukomura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm sorry if we don't meet your expectations.

But I do hope you will find the right FC that does.

I take that back, you WILL find the right FC. I wish you luck and please have fun.
    (0)
    Pokes...♥