Character
    Zedek Kusakabe
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    Welcome aboard - it's nice to meet you!

Now, I hate to be that guy and I don't want to speak for everybody else but I've noticed a trend where members of the community team make a welcome thread and then rarely, if ever, post again on this forum. I don't doubt that there's work going on behind the scenes, but if I might be bold then I'd like to suggest a bit less focus on the likes of Twitter and a bit more engagement here.

Shh! I said exactly that in the past "I am new staff" thread and I've been jumped on and mauled by all the "Feel good~~" users here for what of a bad person I am for saying "[the truth]". In fact, I was right with my prediction, nobody ever responded again after 50 players welcomed said staff member. Nobody is going to respond in this thread here either ever again.

Which is ironic, especially when they have "community" in their name but actually don't do a single thing on the official forums..
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKusakabe View Post
    Shh! I said exactly that in the past "I am new staff" thread and I've been jumped on and mauled by all the "Feel good~~" users here for what of a bad person I am for saying "[the truth]". In fact, I was right with my prediction, nobody ever responded again after 50 players welcomed said staff member. Nobody is going to respond in this thread here either ever again.

Which is ironic, especially when they have "community" in their name but actually don't do a single thing on the official forums..
    I remember responding to someone who barked in the other new member thread- not sure if that was you, but in that case you've overly simplified the situation. If I recall that post had the tact of an exploding car bag.

Bit different from where Theo here has both attempted to address an issue with tact and still found a way to welcome the person. I remember quite a few people in that other thread being like "yeah whatever, so what". Personally I find it a bit sad that your first day welcome would be filled with "BOO, CUSTOMER SERVICE BOO". Especially when they're just getting into the groove, like literally nothing is within their power at the moment. Even those who have power probably don't have the power to change what people want.

Probably wont respond because I don't want to change/derail this welcome thread (make another and I'll join in though lol), but I felt you were playing at bit fast and loose with the "feel good~~" narrative (its hard and addicting but it's best not to simplify your opposition to the point that they've none). Also just noting for the record I liked Theo' post here, and in that other thread and had mentioned I also wish community members talked more often (noting that CM we're talking about specifically has talked since, just not crazy often.. it would be nice if it didn't feel like great blue moons).
    (10)
    Last edited by Shougun; 11-02-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bjartur Arnason
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    Welcome aboard - it's nice to meet you!

Now, I hate to be that guy and I don't want to speak for everybody else but I've noticed a trend where members of the community team make a welcome thread and then rarely, if ever, post again on this forum. I don't doubt that there's work going on behind the scenes, but if I might be bold then I'd like to suggest a bit less focus on the likes of Twitter and a bit more engagement here.

After all, the number of active posters frequenting this site isn't a tiny amount. It isn't my intention to hijack the thread or anything but I felt compelled to offer feedback in regards to what unfortunately feels like a trend.
    This is so true. We had a new one on NA servers ad they were never heard from again.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Hi new se person of whom we will never hear from again. You have now been sucked into the cavernous maw of Atomos. RIP.
    (2)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Ratinel Leresaunt
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Lali-ho! Done any crimes lately?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Defender Ex
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80

<3

Lali Ho back at-cha! Can't wait to see more from you!

<3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    #DeleteLalafell

...uhh I mean greetings! ;P
    (0)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Saefinn View Post
    Lali Ho! Welcome aboard captain.

And everybody knows that glamour is the true endgame, it is the real hardcore raid content.
    100% this!

Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    When I saw the name Kiwikopo, I was thinking the avatar might be an Opo Opo busting a move lol. But a cute chocobo hatchling is super cute. *Whispers* Help us get more chocobo content, do it for the brother and sister bocos, do it for the hatchlings! Lol,
    KWEH ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Sated View Post
    Lali-ho! Done any crimes lately?
    I changed from an Au'Ra to a Lalafell.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikopo View Post
    KWEH ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

If they have any chocobo news I hope they have you deliver it, it would be perfect lol .
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 11-02-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast