Player
    Character
    Maetimoht Berkbraena
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaeric View Post
    That's by design or people would never queue for dungeons through DF.
    I mean, I guess you have a point. I just wish there was a viable alternative to sitting in queues for 20-30 as a solo DPS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nicodemus Mercy
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticDodo View Post
    I mean, I guess you have a point. I just wish there was a viable alternative to sitting in queues for 20-30 as a solo DPS.
    Well if you're doing trusts as DPS... aren't you bringing a fair chunk of aoe to the table? I mean, a group is comprised of a Tank, Healer, and two dps. And while tanks and healers do contribute aoe dps in normal dungeons, the bulk of the damage comes from the two DPS jobs (or at least it should -_-). I get that you being the only aoe dps in a trust group isn't going to make it as fast as a standard player group, but I've found that when doing trusts I generally take about 25-30 minutes to clear, vs. the 15-20 minutes a standard player dungeon run takes. That 10 minutes extra a trust dungeon takes is still less time than sitting in queue as DPS.

The real slow down is when you do trusts as a tank or healer... then there's very little aoe dps comparatively speaking >_<
    (2)
    Last edited by Nicodemus_Mercy; 12-25-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    How many men am I involved with? Well that depends... do you mean men as in males? Or just midlanders?

Player
    Character
    Maetimoht Berkbraena
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    Yeah, I am the primary source of AOES as a DPS, but I don't know. I guess I have a personal expectation of how long things should take from doing those dungeons normally however many times now and those Trust runs aren't close. if the AI doing AOES consistently isn't coming anytime soon, Trusts just aren't for me I guess. The only way they'd be appealing to me personally is if I just AFK'd them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nicodemus Mercy
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Yeah, I am the primary source of AOES as a DPS, but I don't know. I guess I have a personal expectation of how long things should take from doing those dungeons normally however many times now and those Trust runs aren't close. if the AI doing AOES consistently isn't coming anytime soon, Trusts just aren't for me I guess. The only way they'd be appealing to me personally is if I just AFK'd them.
    Try to look at it this way... it's an instant queue, you get to keep all the loot, and if you actually have to stop for a bio/phone/snack, no one will be mad that you're holding things up.
    (2)
    How many men am I involved with? Well that depends... do you mean men as in males? Or just midlanders?

Player
    Character
    Winebaud Broode
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Make "Avatar Glamour Prisms" to make your entire part of trusts look like Hoary Boulder
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nicodemus Mercy
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by daespinoza View Post
    Make "Avatar Glamour Prisms" to make your entire part of trusts look like Hoary Boulder
    I'd be happy if we could simply glam our trusts like we do certain other npc's. Thancred needs to show more skin ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eugene Tracewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 87
    Palace of the Dead and Heaven on High, though seems we have to wait for the X.3 patches for the "Deep Dungeon" content.

Y'know... maybe they should make future story and side dungeons populate like "Deep Dungeons"... It would take a lot of rework to tweak older dungeons, but it would all but eliminate the need for the 2 dps, tank, healer matchmake in duty finder.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kevin Aros
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    People need to realize that not everyone enjoys using the Duty Finder for Public User Groups to do content with, Nor people have friends in this to bother to do dungeons with

I feel that Trust was made for those who don't like going in with PUGs in SHB Dungeons and I gladly support it

Yeah it should have a similar A.I tweaking like Squadron behaviors so their stats can be improved

But regarding more Party Members, I feel that the Job NPCs should be included and The True Friend Achievement only apply to The Scions, I would gladly take Fray from the DRK quests with me in dungeons along with X'rhun Tia and maybe Raya-o-Senna to heal me

But then they'd need to make lines and possibly add voice acting to them, Which honestly, I've been wanting to the Job NPCs be voiced over and I think Steve Blum would be great for Fray
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tali'a Rose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    their damage needs to get buffed up...... again -.- still like 35min on avg to do one of these b/c it's single target 95% of the time. it's incredibly sad.

and yet, BLM RDM NIN... all jobs with decent, if not top notch, AOE and it's not even really used by them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaeric View Post
    That's by design or people would never queue for dungeons through DF.
    Like they never queue for 20-60 dungeon finder when Offensive 5 squadrons exist?

At the very least let us unlock traits when we get all Trust members to 80, that unlock aoe abilities and similar traits to squadron mastery, so we can augment them if we're willing to work for it.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3