Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69

Retainer Confusion

I have atm 5 retainers, 2 free, 1 from broken app, and 2 paid. Went in to MOG Station to buy one retainer, but checkout said zero dollars, and in game said I only had 5 retainers. So went back to MS to buy 2 more retainers, AGAIN zero at checkout and repeat in game. SO IF I want one more retainer am I supposed to put the number at 3 retainers in order for one extra retainer to be bought? What was really confusing was the total for the 6 month period kept going up the two times I tried getting the retainers to begin with, yet was charged nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nurion Ithilion
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Verethyl View Post
    SO IF I want one more retainer am I supposed to put the number at 3 retainers in order for one extra retainer to be bought?
    Yes. If I recall correctly you have to place the total number of additional retainers you want. If you already have 2 extra aka paid retainers, and need 1 more then you choose "Three additional retainers".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69
    OK, Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gunnar Mel'nik
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Sorry to derail, especially since your problem was already solved, but I have to ask: "1 from broken app"? Does the companion app let us have an extra retainer? I'm confused.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I Googled it and saw you can get one for upgrading to premium in the app. Weird.
    (0)
    Last edited by Doozer; 10-25-2019 at 10:13 AM.