Character
    Celtora Shalora
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Seeking advice on making Gil

Hi there,

I'm trying to make enough Gil to eventually buy a large house when one becomes available, I understand even when I get the amount I need I still have quite a long road ahead to getting one but for now I'm happy to settle with having the required Gil.

if anyone one could give me some constructive advice on a good strategy to getting to a point where I can start having a consistent income of Gil that would be great.

At the moment I'm concentrating on leveling all my crafting / gathering Jobs, my only ones maxed out are armourer and mining, my botany is on its way to being maxed as well

thanks for taking the time to read and reply
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Just keep on with crafting.
    Sell the newest hardest to make things. Or even somewhat older glamour pieces. Just take a look at what sells high on your marketboard.

Making gil isn't hard once you're leveled up and ready to rumble, you just need to put the time into it. Clearly you are ready to put that time into it so profits await! You'll make every Ferengi jealous.
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Hyacinth Feng
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Do your research and know your market. Adjust your selling tactics to take advantage of the situation to move your products while other question on why theirs aren't moving, and I don't mean undercut.
    (0)