Player
    Character
    Raiyne Blackfyre
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 73

<Famfrit> Tomodachi Passion <<TRUE>> Is Recruiting All New Members! Come Join Us!!

{Famfrit} Tomodachi Passion <<TRUE>> Is Recruiting All New Members!
    Free Company Name: Tomodachi Passion
    Server: Famfrit
    FC Owner: Omega Arcane
    Support System: Alissa Wolfen, Raiyne Blackfyre, Nia Sheperd, Dezius Dalamiq, Alys Skadi

We are looking at growing our FC and you are invited to join! We have been able to get it to rank 8, secure a small house in the Goblet, and create a discord for us. We are looking for new <<TRUE>> members to join us in all the fun. If you just want to have fun and be a part of something bigger, this is the place for you. We hope this FC will be place to create lasting relationships, where everyone can feel respected and cared about!

Goal: Our goal is to create <<TRUE>> lasting bonds, in and outside of the game! We have grown a bit since this summer and are starting more FC events, hide & seek, crafting subs, ships, and mount and minion farming. We plan on making more regular events once we get more members established. This will be a NO DRAMA zone! We instead hope to make this a safe zone for all members to just come and enjoy Final Fantasy with friends.

Officers And Up: If you are interested in being a leader in the growth of this FC, please let Omega Arcane know about yourself. We want to encourage people to come and join us and be open with us about themselves. This FC is for all and we welcome new ideas from everyone, so please make your interest known to Omega on Discord or in game

Notes:
    Please remember, this **is** a NEW FC, if you join be prepared to help build things “or not”. Just know we don’t have normal rank 3 buffs or hundreds of people and stuff like that. Our leader has different play times (CST before and after work and usually on weekends all day). Come help us build this incredible family and create lasting friendships with all of us here <<TRUE>>

Discord: Omega Arcane#9352
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hey Everyone!

I just want to back up what Raiyne is saying and follow up on a few things. I would say that we've grown quite a bit both in terms of getting closer, and in terms of new members. Here at Tomodachi, we include *everyone* When doing anything from events to farming or just chatting and or helping people out with duties. No one is left behind from the new people at level one to end gamers. We don't ignore anyone in our group and do not have cliques within our FC. We've grown to be about medium-small now, and are continuing to actively seek new members out. So, if you're looking for a place to call home, people to grow with, and a guild that actually cares and sees you as a person and not just another number, then reach out to me or any of our officers "listed above in original post" in game, or you can get at me in discord at Omega Arcane#9352. I look forward to meeting you, and even more so to our friendship. Thanks for your time in reading this and have a good day! ^_^
    (2)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Alissa Wolfen
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Alissa Wolfen here Just wanted to back up Raiyne and Omega on this. I've been in a few FCs since moving to Famfrit, and I have to say this is one of the friendliest ones I've been in. Everyone is great here and I'm looking forward to being a part of building this awesome FC up into one of the best on the server. If you're looking for a place where you feel welcomed and you belong, come check us out!!! We all have different play times, so there are members on all throughout the day. Stop in and say hi!!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alys Skadi
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 73
    Just adding my quick two cents to this. This FC, though small in number at the moment, truly has some of the friendliest and most supportive people in it. As someone who has stopped playing FFXIV in the past because of bad experiences with toxic players, I had a lot of anxiety in regards to choosing an FC and interacting with other players in general. But the community that is being built within Tomodachi Passion is truly wonderful and has helped me to enjoy the social aspects of this game once again. So if you're a looking for a <<TRUE>> family that will have your back and not get mad at you (even if you did muck up those mechanics/forgot tank stance and wiped) then give us a holler. Because we'd love to have you ^__^

P.s. All levels of experience/progress and interest in the game is welcome! So if you don't want to be super involved either, that's cool. We'll be there when you need us and silently cheering in the background when you don't.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Momo Telcontar
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Just joined this awesome FC and there is a great sense of community. Everyone is treated equally and willing to go out their ways to help you out. Everyone one gets a warm welcome and you’d get the feeling that this can be your forever home. I recently moved to Famfrit because of a bad experience I had with my previous FC but I’m glad that negative experience turned into something wonderful. Give this FC a try and I’m sure you’ll understand what I’m trying to convey
    (2)
    Last edited by BlpMomo; 09-27-2019 at 12:31 PM.