Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rage Pastry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

[FC][LFM] The Sneaky Spriggan! [Casual/Close-Knit] recruiting!

Hello new friends! Welcome to The Sneaky Spriggan <pub> !

A little bit about us~

The Sneaky Spriggan was founded on March 8th, 2019. Since then, we've become more than just a Free Company, we've become a close-knit family. We're currently seeking individuals that are active, social, and have a community driven mindset to join us in exploring ALL the game has to offer, and more! From end game content, leveling, events, or just silly fun - we do it all. We're not just limited to FFXIV however, we enjoy many community nights each week from our Movie nights to having a good laugh playing games like Among Us, Fall Guys, and Jack Box Party packs to hang out with each other both in and out of FFXIV.

You can also check us out in the new Community Finder on the Lodestone!

✿ We offer a rank 30 FC, with a large pub themed FC home in Mist [Plot 15, Ward 23]. We also offer 24/7 buffs and as a smaller FC, we rotate buffs to meet everyone's needs. Come see us at any time to check out the house, or meet some of our members - it's very cozy!

✿ FC Events and Contests! We have a weekly Event schedule that you can check out in our Events channel on discord!

Some FC Events include:

-Jumping puzzle events

-Map runs

-New and old mount & glam farming

-Movie & Game Nights

-Hide and Seek

-FC Darts

-Party games like Jack Box games, Fall Guys, and Among Us, Scribblio and more!

-Month-long events you can participate in, such as our Screenshot/Glam Contest, last month was Halloween themed! And our Raffle, which we've had winners take home more then 4m!

✿ Amazing Discord Server! Our core goal is to have fun enjoying the game with good people! Our discord server is an amazing place to do just that. No worries, VC is not mandatory by any means, and our discord chat channels are incredibly active. Whether you’re in game playing or going about your daily life outside of FF, we’re always talking and staying connected! We have a very friendly atmosphere with lots of members who would be willing to help or party up for anything you'd need! We're just a small group of people that are looking to add more to our little community, we hope you'll come and join us!

What are we looking for in members?

- Players that play FFXIV frequently

- Players who want to join in events and build friendships

- Players who will be social in Discord and FC Chat in-game

Please message Rage Cakes in game or message me on discord Rage#7861 for an inv or to answer any questions, or send in an application!

You can also find us on Instagram - thesneakyspriggan.ffxiv where you can find many of our pictures and memories from past FC events!

The Sneaky Spriggan is waiting!
    (0)
    Last edited by Angerpastry; 11-11-2020 at 01:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nigel Longbottom
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello, are you still recruiting? I am going to be transferring soon and am looking for a nice active FC to join! Just want to make sure I have a place to go after I transfer.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rage Pastry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello ^^ Yes we are, recruiting is still open. We'd be happy to have you join us (✿◠‿◠)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mattchoo Brigade
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Discord link?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rage Pastry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Please contact me in-game at Rage Cakes if you're interested in joining and I can share the link ^-^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ava Wayfinder
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Hello,

Are you still recruiting? Hello, I am looking for a close knit group on Gilgamesh. I am looking for a place where I can make real connections and have friends that love the game and are active. I am not a raider but I like to level everything and make gil. Velvet Rose is my in game name feel free to msg me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rage Pastry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    We're still looking for new members to join our little family ^-^ Please feel free to message me in-game @ Rage Cakes, or send in a application and someone will add you asap!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ezra Swanson
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 81
    This is a great FC to be apart of everyone is really nice and made me feel right at home 10/10 would lala again
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grandmaster Draigo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I am very interested in talking to someone about joining, My characters name is Grandmaster Draigo in game. I am a returning player, so I am still wrapping my head around messaging and other commands I have completely forgotten about.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rage Pastry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello!! Welcome back to final fantasy
    We would love to talk you, I can have an officer message you if you’re online
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast