Player
    Character
    Capivara Nervosa
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80

Unhappy Controller user problems in Eden's Verse Iconoclasm E7S

Devs, please, do not ever make again a similar mechanic like the teleport ones in E7S. It's really messed up for us controller users.

Trying to do that mech with a controller is extremely frustrating and not at all fair compared to those who use keyboard.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Junhee Hatsuharu
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I agree, it's frustrating on controller and requires you to have the camera turned a certain way to work.

But overall, it's not a very engaging mechanic as its simply just a teleport. I felt like it could have done without it entirely.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rei Makato
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I find doing it on controller rather simple. If your camera is set to legacy, all you need to do is point you camera where you want to end up, then hit forwards, backwards, left or right on your stick respective to which debuff you got.
    (1)
    Savage Completion Rate ~5%+ of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to savage"
    Ultimate Completion Rate ~1% of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to the hardcore raiders"
    Frontline/ Rival Wings/ Hidden Gorge Mount Aquisition ~0.05-1% of active players. Community: "Ugh PVP is so dead in this game, they should stop investing in it"
    Blue Mage Morbol Mount Aquisition ~0.01% of active players. Community: "WoW bLuE mAgE iS sO fUn AnD aCtIvE i CaN't WaIt FoR mOrE lImItEd JoBs"

Player
    Character
    Capivara Nervosa
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Most of the times it doesnt really work. I dont mind difficult mechanics as long as they dont involve being a hassle for controller users =(
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rei Makato
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMolay145 View Post
    Most of the times it doesnt really work. I dont mind difficult mechanics as long as they dont involve being a hassle for controller users =(
    Could you be more specific as to what doesn't work about it, literally works every time for me even when being greedy, its just about turning your character in time, also what about it makes worse for controllers, my mouse and keyboard friends seem to have more trouble with it than me.
    (0)
    Savage Completion Rate ~5%+ of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to savage"
    Ultimate Completion Rate ~1% of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to the hardcore raiders"
    Frontline/ Rival Wings/ Hidden Gorge Mount Aquisition ~0.05-1% of active players. Community: "Ugh PVP is so dead in this game, they should stop investing in it"
    Blue Mage Morbol Mount Aquisition ~0.01% of active players. Community: "WoW bLuE mAgE iS sO fUn AnD aCtIvE i CaN't WaIt FoR mOrE lImItEd JoBs"

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    it's more about wanting to greed on your dps instead of trying to do the mechanic properly. greeding too much means you'll most likely fail the mechanic and not end up where you're supposed to go.
    (0)