Player
    Character
    Sujaki Nhakal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

[Crystal][Balmung][LFG][Casual/SC]Healer Main looking for a Static group for Savage

Hi there,

I, a WHM Main, looking for a new Casual Savagae Raid Group. The Ideal Raidtimes would be 6-8pm Server time, since there i am mostly at home.
    My Main Role is Healer, with all 3 Healerjob on 80 already. I can switch over to Tanks, where i amhave WAR on 80 and level currently my PLD.

My WHM now have the Tome Weapon and comes on a Item Level of 453. Sadly i didn't haven't done any of the current Savage Tiers, since i am not a big fan of PUG's, but i learn Fights quickly. I watch and watched some Videos and also Live Streams, so i have a general idea on that is happening.
    I can adapt to different Strategies usualy and don't mind wiping a lot on Progress, as long we wipe not on the same easy thing everytime (+20 wipes in a row).

I play the game now since release but never really got to heavly into Raiding because of Work. the Last Svagae Kill ich got was O4s on farm and some first kills in Sigmascape.
    Aber hat i never couldn't find a Group that fitted my Work schedule befpore i moved over to NA again.

If there are other Question feel free to ask me in game on my CHaracter "Sujaki Nhakal@Blamung" or via Discord Grandorg/Suja#0001
    (0)
    Last edited by Sujaki_Nhakal; 09-02-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sujaki Nhakal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Still looking for a Group. Feel free to text me still.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fierce Lily
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I've got a static that's still looking for its second healer. If you're still interested in one and don't mind working with a later schedule go ahead and let me know in-game or through Discord. It's Sigrid#4706.
    (0)