Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

Necrologos optional sidequest?

When I was new, I commented to a friend that I rather enjoyed the Necrologos quests in the levquests.

They in turn said that there was something interesting in the lore when you'd completed all of them.

At this point I seem to be missing exactly ONE levquest, and I think it might be the last necrologos, is there maybe a guide on how to access this one last nugget of ARR lore I never found?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I think your friend is having you on, as far as I was aware there was never any 'extra' lore to the Necrologos leves upon competing them - the only lore behind them that I knew of (and this is also dating back to 1.0) is that it was a forbidden tome used for summoning Voidsent, which dablers in such forbidden magic had inadvertently messed around with and which naturally went awry, which is pretty much just flavour text. Really, there isn't much more as far as I know (unless the lorebooks have more on it - I don't own those so I only have in-game and information from third-party sources to go on).
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I suspect less having me on, and more absent minded, but I'm still going to try to prank them back just the same.

(okay, I hoenstly thought I'd not had the 150 unique battlecraft, and I did get it, so... yay me)
    (0)