I'm retired, so if I'm not out fishing or golfing or (well, THAT'S none of your business), I'm often playing FF. As a crafter, my job is to craft and SELL more than the next guy, and after playing it for 6 years (with several 6 month breaks), I'm pretty good at it. BUT IT'S JUST A GAME! I SERIOUSLY doubt that very many people are using bots... they're just spending more time (or spending their time productively) STUDYING and working the market. If I adjust my prices (which I do several times a day), and while researching the market for an "untapped" item to craft I notice that you undercut me in the last 5 minutes, I'm going to go back and undercut YOU! Because that's how the game is played. And if you steal a sale away from me by doing the same thing, good job! And if you're constantly getting undercut, them maybe you should find a product that doesn't have 20 people selling it. I'd rather sell a 200k item every day that wait a week for a 1m gil item to move. And it's not about the money, after your first year you should be counting your gil in 9 figures. It's about the fun of the competition. But if you're not having fun, or if it's "too hard" for you, quit.