Character
    Perky Tatas
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80

Please change the way CREDIT is given on Hunts

I'll make this short:

Please give credit (full) based off the individual and not group effort ..

With all this new content HUNTS are massive and Many MANY people are playing on Ps4's 6 years old now They are having serious issues loading the Mark. So these Ps4 Players are filling groups causing normal folks on PC's who have spent the money on PC's and are playing normally to get little to no credit. Most Ps4 players will not say anything and just try to tag they Mark if it loads and then stand there hoping the PC folks do enough to get half or more credit.

I know its not there fault but people should not be penalized due to Ps4 players being in the group and not being able to do anything.

Again ..

OR Fix the loading problems for the Ps4 People -

Thank you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zyneste Azurox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    What. This isn't a PS4 issue. It's a zerg issue. If you're having a hard time getting credit, spam Medica/Medica II. You don't even have to tag the hunt as long as 1 member hits it.

Just tagging it should get you gold if 4+ members touch it as a simple solution.

The mobs dying too quickly is the issue. Not Ps4 users.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Perky Tatas
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Its a Ps4 Issue > 8 Players and 5 to 6 are on a Ps4 and they are doing little to nothing while 2 to 3 players spam whatever on a Mark that didn't despawn at all on our end. End result everyone gets 3 to 18 seals instead of 30. That is not fair to the players on PC who do the work and are not having despawning/load problems
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Can you actually prove this is an issue caused by PS4 players, or are you just shouting blind accusations?
    (7)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Perky Tatas
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    OMG - seriously this isn't my first day in the game - but it maybe yours.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBoots View Post
    snip
    Are you on PS4 yourself? How do you know other players are on console? Unless you are on PS4 as well (and examine a player) you actually have no idea a player is on console unless they literally tell you they are.

Many low end PCs also can suffer issues, don't be putting all this on PS4. Besides if you do not want console players in your party, make your own PF then you can have whoever you want. If you are not getting the maximum reward, that's on you, get a better party or contribute more yourself. It's actually very easy to get max reward as a single player (not in a party) for more recent hunts (SB/ShB) so you seem to be doing something wrong.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    OMG - seriously this isn't my first day in the game - but it maybe yours.
    Nope. I’ve played this game for over 3 years.

Asking for proof to back up your accusations is fairly standard. If you have nothing to back them up with, then you’re just throwing around accusations blindly. Unless you are also on console, there is no way for you to tell a PS4 player from a PC player—PS4 players can see one another’s PSN tags when one examines their character, but these are invisible to PC users. So, unless a person explicitly tells you that they are playing on a PS4, you have absolutely no way of knowing for certain. You can only assume, and we all know what happens when one assumes...
    (4)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I'll make this short:

With all this new content HUNTS are massive and Many MANY people are playing on Ps4's 6 years old now They are having serious issues loading the Mark. So these Ps4 Players are filling groups causing normal folks on PC's who have spent the money on PC's and are playing normally to get little to no credit. Most Ps4 players will not say anything and just try to tag they Mark if it loads and then stand there hoping the PC folks do enough to get half or more credit.

I know its not there fault but people should not be penalized due to Ps4 players being in the group and not being able to do anything.

Again ..

OR Fix the loading problems for the Ps4 People -

Thank you
    It's not a PS4 only issue. It affects PC users as well. I do fine until trains have around 120 or more players present then I start having rendering issues. Some of my friends using PCs have problems in smaller crowds despite trying to tweak their graphics settings to reduce the number of players/NPCs rendered.

What really needs to change is rendering priorities. Hostile NPCs engaged in combat and in targeting range should always have rendering priority over non-party players. That simple change would ensure players have the opportunity to target and attack any hostile mobs, not to mention see their AoE telegraphs so they can move out of the way when needed. There's nothing stranger than watching 2 dozen players suddenly drop dead to an invisible Maliktender because they couldn't see it to know it was casting 99,000 Needles in their direction.

Understand that if they switch credit from party effort to individual effort, only tanks would be getting full credit since credit is based off enmity generated. Even without tank stance enabled, tank enmity is far above what DPS and healers will generate unless the tank is just auto-attacking. Players having loading and rendering issues are far better off in a party because they at least have a chance to get more credit based on the rest of the party's contribution. I've never gotten less than full credit as long as my party had at least 1 tank attacking the hunt mark using their enmity stance.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    What really needs to change is rendering priorities. Hostile NPCs engaged in combat and in targeting range should always have rendering priority over non-party players.
    Back in ARR, the first thing to load was SMN/SCH pets and chocobos, then players, then enemies. They have tweaked this quite a bit already.

The biggest issue is people not understanding how credit works for hunts. Contribution is based on hate generation. For the low level hunts, go as a tank and spam your ranged attack, weaving in buffs in tank stance, or go as a healer and spam AoE cures.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gunnar Mel'nik
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    "I paid more money for the system I play on so all these plebs shouldn't be allowed in my party" hello what?
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by HikariKurosawa View Post
    Mr "my vision isn't 20:20 I have a disability"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnmaat View Post
    Excuse me, I'm on my phone in the great outdoors doozer; with a name like that I wouldn't even be correcting anyone's grammar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast