Player
    Character
    Perfidy Tadalafil
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 53

Hunt app/website/help?!?!

Need help with this whole darn hunting log thing. I was asking on Discord if anyone knew of anything that helped me find where to go for hunts. At the time I was more concerned over the job hunts than the GC hunts. Well I was told to get Hunting Log Helper for my phone. I did and have loved it immensely for the job hunt log. Problem is last night when I went to select the Immortal Flame as my "job" it crashes the app. Oddly enough if I select Maelstrom or Order of the Twin Adder it loads properly. I honestly don't know who Order of the Twin Adder & Maelstrom are (but think they're the other 2 GC you can choose from during that MSL quest).

So my question is, does anyone know of an app or website or anything that would help me to find where all the mobs are for the Immortal Flame hunt log? I'm ok with the regular job hunts but Immortal Flame is crashing my darn app lol. (BTW I would prefer an app since I would be able to look at it while in game without having to tab out).

Thanks a ton for any help you can provide.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baradaeg Ryssbhirwyn
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    You mean like this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Perfidy Tadalafil
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion88 View Post
    You mean like this?
    Well I was hoping more for an app since I did find THIS online but like I was saying earlier, it would require me to tab out each time I wanted to look it up. If there was a working phone app with the info I could just simply pull up the app when I was in game and see it like I have with the Hunting Log Helper
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Perfidy Tadalafil
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion88 View Post
    You mean like this?
    And quite honestly, I'd love an in game addon/mod that showed it in the in game map where each of these things were located but I have a sneaking feeling that such a thing doesn't exist since I know there are few mods/addons for FF14
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Both of those sites work fine on phone web browsers. Just use that instead of an app.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    And quite honestly, I'd love an in game addon/mod that showed it in the in game map where each of these things were located but I have a sneaking feeling that such a thing doesn't exist since I know there are few mods/addons for FF14
    They're also against the rules to use, though that hasn't stopped players from using them anyways but the damage caused by such players is very noticeable since cross-world. People using addons and even sites to log hunts when they're down are being used by more aggressive players who want to monopolize hunt marks across their dataserver as well as their own world is causing a tonne of toxicity and drama in the game.
    (0)
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?