Character
    Xephyrs Seraphim
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Returning Veteran Looking for Endgame FC/Raid Group

Hey all,

I am a returning veteran looking for a new Endgame FC/Raid Group.

I have a lot of experience in world first attempt raiding (although the group I am looking for doesn't have to be THAT hardcore). I was in a no longer existing FC Daeva of War which dates back all the way to the 1.0 days. I was active through A Realm Reborn in a hardcore world first attempting FC through Final Coil. I played in a more casual capacity during Heavansward and Strormblood (mostly due to relocating and needing to focus on other games and personal life, I work in games professionally).

I am PST. I'd most prefer to play SAM (my first 80 job). I am open to playing DRG (that was my primary raiding job in the past). I am also open to playing GB or another tank role if the group was right.

Hit me up!

Xephyrs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cueball Hustle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hiya Xephyrs!

We recently had 2 members decide they don't have enough time to Raid and another member wasn't able to stay committed to our schedule. Our Raid group is currently looking for 1 melee DPS, 1 Ranged DPS and SCH/Astro healer. We've downed Eden 1 savage so far and working on ES2.

The Raid times are 6:30 PST/9:30EST and end at 9PST/12EST Mon-Wen

Our current group are all FC members and we get along very well. If your interested please let me know. I'll look for you in game also.

Thank you,
    Cueball
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captain Grimlock
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Hey Xephyrs did you ever find a group? My static is currently looking for a melee dps we are on e3s and run tues- wed 7-10 Pacific and monday 7-8:30. Let me know if you are interested
    (0)