Player
    Character
    Pretz Starwind
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52

Constantly being logged out of Forums

I don't come on here often, but the past few days I have been and been noticing an issue. I will open a Forum Post and try to click Reply, or try and make my own post by clicking New Thread, and instantly I am taken to the "You have been logged out of forums, please log in again" message page. I will log back in and it'll redirect me to the Forum Top page, and the only way I can get anything to work is by getting to the log in after finding where I want to Reply or Thread to start, right click on the Back arrow and go back 3-4 pages to get back to where I originally clicked Reply or New Thread. Otherwise it keeps taking me to "You have been logged out" page.

This sounds to me like a bad bug to look into and I don't know what other information to give other than I am on Windows 10 Home 64bit, solid 400mbps ethernet wired cable connection, using Google Chrome browser, and I have uBlock Origins for an ad-blocker. Nothing else comes to mind as to why it's constantly logging me out. This doesn't happen on the Lodestone site, only on the Forums site. Please look into this issue.

in fact it happened trying to post this message, hit Submit New Thread after typing it out, "You have been logged out. Please log in again"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Is your subscription in the game lapsed, or have you not logged into the game within the past 14 days? The forums require you to not only have an active subscription in the game to post, you have to be actively playing the game (it's to stop trolls who have cancelled their subs but who would otherwise keep coming back on the forum to cause trouble).

If your subscription has lapsed/been suspended or cancelled or you haven't logged into the game in more than 14 days you're allowed two weeks of limited access to the forum, but each time you try logging into the forum or try posting it will log you out with that message automatically and require you to log back in (which should work). If your subscription has still not been restored/or if it is active but you haven't logged into the game in more than fourteen days after this time, your access to the forum is terminated and you will be unable to log back in until your subscription is restored or you log into the game.

Sadly there is no way around this and there seems to be official notice of this (this is based on my own personal observations and experiences in a similar situation), so it's something that all forum users need to be aware of.
    (2)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 07-05-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.