Player
    Character
    Mitsuki Akiyumi
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by maclin View Post
    I am not making threats to leave,just saying how this one is making me feel, and im not talking about thancred fight, im talking about the lvl 77 Feast of Lies in Eulamore. Nothing is silly in this game, when you are a little older, little slower, and frustrated!
    Didn't quote you in my topic. There's nothing to be frustrated about in all honesty. It may be a challenge for some but you overcome it and feel proud about it. I never died on either fights, did some kiting as a Black mage but the aoe's were manageable to dodge.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mahi Mac
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiKimura View Post
    Didn't quote you in my topic. There's nothing to be frustrated about in all honesty. It may be a challenge for some but you overcome it and feel proud about it. I never died on either fights, did some kiting as a Black mage but the aoe's were manageable to dodge.
    The Thancred one I overcome, with lots of viewing of you tube etc, and help here, but this Feast Of Lies, lol, Im going greyer than I was
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mitsuki Akiyumi
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by maclin View Post
    The Thancred one I overcome, with lots of viewing of you tube etc, and help here, but this Feast Of Lies, lol, Im going greyer than I was
    You'll get it! I believe in you. Savor the victory when you do.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chloro Djinn
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    people replying they passed this instance stop assuming the problem is healing or time length of battle, i am on ps4 not a PC or XBOX and the issue for me is after evading the first attack u cant reappear, i seriously had to button mash in panic to reappear the 2nd time, going into virtual mouse mode, trying to battle this, then the 2nd time i couldnt reappear and failed, nothing to do with healing or time length of battle, its an issue with ps4 users and cant believe this instance is still bugged today for ps4 users!!!!!!

---------------------
    figured it out my status bar wasnt visible so it was hard to tell the progress of firing off a shot
    press L1 to lock on then R2 + R3
    (0)
    Last edited by Chlorophil; 02-08-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9