(0)

Player
    Character
    Vevas Gor
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Would like to join, am currently part of a friends less then active FC (3 people on max including me). Am a dad of two and a Step-dad of two. I have been playing for a while now since I left KOTOR (EA can just do one). Drop me a message ingame I am normally around in the evening after the kids have gone to bed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Beorn Skogulv
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSynshot View Post

Our mission is simple, to unite parents and adult gamers worldwide which have a full understanding of what it means to be a parental gamer.

Adults without children are welcome as long as you can sympathise with what it means to be a gaming parent and will not be upset when family incidents happen which may result in AFK's, loud children on the mic screaming in the background etc.

If anyone is interested in joining please leave me a note here and I will reach out to you in game or you can message me directly on Kurisu Makise or my officer who happens to be my rl partner Aurora Syn.

I look forward to meeting other parents and like minded individuals in Eorzea.

Part-time Gamers - Full-time parents
    I was actually looking for a Norwegian or Nordic FC - but a Parent FC sounds actually better.
    New player myself. Beorn Skogulv is my main.

Have two children and one on the way. My daughter and oldest have a character on my account too as she have fallen in love with the FF franchise.
    I think I would like to join your FC
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2