Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Tsurume Okeya
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 69
    Hey Scarlet - I have been trying to locate you online but I guess I keep missing you. I'm looking to join as well if you have availability. I'll try again later today.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scarlet Crown
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TsurumeOkeya View Post
    Hey Scarlet - I have been trying to locate you online but I guess I keep missing you. I'm looking to join as well if you have availability. I'll try again later today.
    Hey, I just got home from vacation. That's why you've been unable to contact me in-game. I will try to contact you later today when I'm online!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsurume Okeya
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Misojo View Post
    Hey, I just got home from vacation. That's why you've been unable to contact me in-game. I will try to contact you later today when I'm online!
    I have been at work since early this morning, but I just got online and will try to stay online for awhile to see if I can catch you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximus Feralclaw
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 50
    Hi Scarlet. I just joined this game not long ago and are looking for an English speaking FC to join (so I don't feel like playing a single-player game...). I should be able to get online for 3-4 hours on a daily basis (8+ for weekends). Is the FC still accepting new members? Thanks!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vlasus Earck
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Hello, are you still recruiting? I would like to join your free company. I usually play on the weekends.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2