Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mirania Syren
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I like Veena over Rava, but I love Rava eyebrows... I can't decide just because of that. I know how you feel OP
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Seoul Suki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    This is true, just op wants every feature in 1 race.

Which personally I'm glad is not an option as then there would be no difference in all the races you mentioned.

It's like saying I want a miquo'ti with cats eyes and fangs.
    Right and eyebrows, which are a basic option for the races in this game, are now suddenly the major difference between two clans? For what reason?

Miqo'te being based off cats, of course their eyes and tail option (which their tail is unique to them) would be the major differences between the two clans. This would be because cats posses those features! Cat's pupils come in many different shapes and sizes! As do their tails! Of course this would be the major difference between the two clans. Fangs as well although you rarely if ever see the fangs.

Rather than give different ear shapes, eyebrows are the answer? For that I say, how can one clan of bunnies grow more eyebrows than the next, especially considering Veena are supposed to be snow bunnies? Now I don't know if you know this, but in the cold you would want thicker more fuller fur! When you think of Bunnies, lets even throw in hares (assuming you know the difference xD!), what are their distinct characteristics? Just like cat's have their pupils, tails, and fangs as some few characteristics unique to them, bunnies and hares have long ears, unique legs, cotton-ball looking tails, and button noses! Why eyebrows over ear shape? Why not size differences in height(this goes back to hares vs bunnies and their legs)?

You're very cute though! xD When did I say I want all races/clans to be the same? :O
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vafre Navafreyr
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Oof. That condescension, OP.

Might wanna dial that back a bit, friendly suggestion.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Cledwyn Llywellyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I was planning to go Veena for my main character, but the eyebrows and eyes don’t look nearly as good as they do on the Rava. I usually play fair-skinned characters but I’m actually looking forward to playing a more darker-skinned character in my Rava Viera as that clan just feels more fitting to the classic Viera aesthetic. I’m used to seeing Fran represent the Viera though so that’s probably why lol. My advice is, if the eyes and eyebrows mean a lot to you in your character (like they do for me) then definitely go Rava as their options are so much nicer. You also get to enjoy the beautiful deeper/warmer skin tones. Besides, the lightest tones of the Rava is sort of close to the darkest Veena shades, so you can make it work!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Raih'a Relanah
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If you want rava eyes and eyebrows, just play a rava. No need for this whole song and dance.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    The Veena eyebrows look perfectly fine to me... I randomly selected options 3 and 4 to test them...

(1)

Player
    Character
    Boo Box
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Veena pupils also appear to be slightly larger.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Seoul Suki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirania View Post
    I like Veena over Rava, but I love Rava eyebrows... I can't decide just because of that. I know how you feel OP
    I'm glad someone can understand!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    And here's one example of the Rava I was testing... to be honest, both clans look great.

(1)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player
    Character
    Kestrel Moon
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Rava eyes and eyebrows are way better, but I would prefer the veena skin pallet for my character. I do wish the brows would be available for both, but I don’t see it happening.

I mean I had a similar problem when making my miqote. I like the pupil style of sun cats and also like that one facial feature where you can make the eyebrows extra thick, but I vastly prefer the gray undertones of the of the moon cat skins to the sun cat skins which all seemed to be either too red or too orangey to my eye. I ended up choosing moon cat since I see my character’s skin more than her pupils and eyebrows, but I have always wished the brow thing was available for both clans (not pupils though as those along with skin tone are the defining characteristics of the clans).

So yeah, sadly it’s just a case of picking what’s more important to you because I doubt they will change this.
    (8)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast