Vanitas Olterian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Ear gauntlets.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlStream View Post
    You're good at the game? You're an elitist.
    You're using a parser to better yourself? Elitist.
    You're making suggestions on how someone can improve themselves? E l i t i s t.

You wipe a farm party constantly but you're having fun playing your way. Nah you're fine dude.

This community astounds me at times.

Player
    Character
    Ayer Austen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChickenNugget View Post
    They basically are and that's part of the problem. They have a bit more of a smooshed face but the ears are their only true identity. So let them have it.
    When I put my fictitious "game dev" hat on, my goal would be; how do I deliver content to make the most people happy. Personally, I dont think what Yoshi P chose did that.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hana Kaneuchi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayer2015 View Post
    When I put my fictitious "game dev" hat on, my goal would be; how do I deliver content to make the most people happy. Personally, I dont think what Yoshi P chose did that.
    Except if you look on places like Reddit and outside the angry Male Viera rabbit hole, most people are happy. There are a handful of people who are being loud in this distaste for the genderlocked races - and that's perfectly fair and understanding for them - but they are not the whole majority. Remember; people come online and other places to complain way more than people come to praise. The ultimate appeal of the Viera in the beginning were to play what we already knew about them; female rabbit humanoids. That's exactly what was delivered. Thanks for this new LL, more and more people are even excited about how great the Ronso are looking. I hate to say it, but those bothered by the male viera are not the majority.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Alex Nervar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Except if you look on places like Reddit and outside the angry Male Viera rabbit hole, most people are happy. There are a handful of people who are being loud in this distaste for the genderlocked races - and that's perfectly fair and understanding for them - but they are not the whole majority. Remember; people come online and other places to complain way more than people come to praise. The ultimate appeal of the Viera in the beginning were to play what we already knew about them; female rabbit humanoids. That's exactly what was delivered. Thanks for this new LL, more and more people are even excited about how great the Ronso are looking. I hate to say it, but those bothered by the male viera are not the majority.
    I thank you for your post, disagreement is just as good as the agreement so we don't get an echo chamber going on. However, I don't wish this thread to be harping on about 'male viera' - I simply stated it as yes, it is part of my desire to play as a Viera. I enjoy their aesthetics. Unfortunately, I don't enjoy female characters and thus I can't enjoy the aesthetics. My desire to have something similar to said aesthetic is what drives me to post this suggestion. Again. I thank you for your comment. But I am not wanting this thread to launch into majority vs minority regarding male viera, when this is a request for everyone to have the opportunity regardless of race and gender to enjoy some ears that are based on the Viera's as an upgrade to the goldsaucer ears that exist; if you see my previous comment I posted I edited my response regarding the au'ra horns as well, just in case you missed it.

If this continues to turn into an argument then I will honestly just ignore individuals; all I'm interested in is this request on similar ears being stocked in the mogstation for glamour.

ah, P.S just going to repeat that this thread is a mere request/suggestion for glamour. This is not a demand or a screaming of self-entitlement. I'm well aware of time constraints and restrictions and do not demand that this be implemented or be done quickly. Any argument including male Viera is simple reasoning that for those who desire to have ears similar to this; they have to be a) viera and b) female - until we hear more information in the far future about possible gender restrictions being lifted.

Keep it civil folks.
    (4)
    Last edited by Gwenorai; 05-11-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Miss Eclipse
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    We have the tamamo ears and the werewolf ears, I guess "some sort of bunny ears" could be a nice addition (real-looking ones and not the Gold Saucer ones) without being a carbon copy of the Viera ears. Just something alike.
    (3)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I hate to say it, but those bothered by the male viera are not the majority.
    alot of things in this game are not the majority but we still get pvp,savage raids,New things at GS and now even ultimate raids
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    This is what Viera should have been in the first place...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brynne Lagaao
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Wish I could give this post more likes, because I'm fully in favor. I really loved how the werewolf ears worked, and it'd be awesome to see something similar to viera ears using the same kind of model.

I'd also be fine if they gave out miqo ears and tails as gear pieces. :3 Sharing is caring, no need to keep the good stuff to ourselves.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Keiji Zaika
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Bunny ears exist in the gold saucer. So Im not sure why there is a demand for more "original" bunny ears. I dont really understand the impatience.
    (1)
    I just... put it to my head... and pull the trigger... Pe-ru-so-na!

Player
    Character
    Alex Nervar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xbahax92 View Post
    Bunny ears exist in the gold saucer. So Im not sure why there is a demand for more "original" bunny ears. I dont really understand the impatience.
    I believe I stated the reason why in my first post. And have compared the reasoning why I desire more quality ears when compared to the goldsaucer ears. In the meantime, I'm very patient regarding this, as I stated I have no desire or imaginations that this takes precedence over other elements of the game. Even if male Viera was added I would still purchase such ears for glamour on other races.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast