Character
    Athelisia Lumi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Long-running established FC looking for fresh members

Updated: 18th June 2019

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT IS OVER - Morning! We're a little overwhelmed with the response to people looking for an English FC on shiva! I've been inundated with messages and we'd like to hold fire until the expansion until recruiting any more (there's always drop off after a few weeks after the expac with any MMO, totally natural) . We've just hit a really healthy number without it being too much, we'd rather people know each other in the FC rather than have a ton of people.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    (0)
    Last edited by Lauren; 06-19-2019 at 09:38 PM. Reason: update

Player
    Character
    Skyder Varn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    hello there, i tried to contact you on discord and i couldnt so i came here for that matter, also sented you a friend request at discord
    im actualy interested in joining your fc if you do make end game content, also im up to the helping of newcomers and returners
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abarbhar Ceigborgsyn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 30
    Me too! It's not possible to message you on discord unless we share a channel, so i'm posting here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athelisia Lumi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Bump!

We're still recruiting. We've had a nice small and chatty influx of new players. We feel they're really fitting in and love to accept more people into group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tuya Tulari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'm a total newbie when it comes to discord so I wasn't sure how to ping you without accidentally doing the wrong thing haha! So I thought to reply here instead. But I'm currently looking for a nice FC for my character on Shiva and yours seems to fit what I'm looking for! c: My discord is asheliae#1831 in case you need it! I'm a returning player so I'm kinda still relearning everything/catching up with the story so I probably wont be much help just yet but I'm practicing when I can!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athelisia Lumi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by asheliae View Post
    I'm a total newbie when it comes to discord so I wasn't sure how to ping you without accidentally doing the wrong thing haha! So I thought to reply here instead. But I'm currently looking for a nice FC for my character on Shiva and yours seems to fit what I'm looking for! c: My discord is asheliae#1831 in case you need it! I'm a returning player so I'm kinda still relearning everything/catching up with the story so I probably wont be much help just yet but I'm practicing when I can!
    Hello asheliae! I have added you to discord and hopefully we shall match up soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athelisia Lumi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    ACTIVE RECRUITMENT IS OVER - Morning! We're a little overwhelmed with the response to people looking for an English FC on shiva! I've been inundated with messages and we'd like to hold fire until the expansion until recruiting any more (there's always drop off after a few weeks after the expac with any MMO, totally natural) . We've just hit a really healthy number without it being too much, we'd rather people know each other in the FC rather than have a ton of people.
    (0)