Player
    Character
    Frisky Brisket
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

[LS]Los Popotos Motorcycle Club:New Linkshell for the vehicle enabled Lalafell!

Are you a fellow lalafell? Do you own a fenrir or falcon motorcycle and know the feeling of wind and freedom in your hair? WE NEED YOU! Our Linkshell is upcoming and growing strong, already at 50 members! Come join and hang out with da crew, chill down at our bar in Shirogane! If interested, please send a /tell or message to me Frisky Brisket or our second in command Yukimi Daifuku. Also, if happen to fantasia after you join, no worries! I ain't your dad! Just remember where you came from.

(0)
    Last edited by FriskyBrisket; 02-23-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Frisky Brisket
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Still Alive! Still Kicking!

Just an update! We're up to 65! wow! If any of you lalafell brethren manage to get themselves a Regalia in the the coming weeks, Please give us a /tell !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frisky Brisket
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Linkshell STILL alive and kicking! getting ready for ShB!

Hello Lala Chums! Just to let you know that we're still recruiting folks for the LS! If you got yourself a new fancy Regalia, consider yourself part of the gang!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frisky Brisket
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Hey folks! Still around and still inviting!

Hey folks! Frisky here! Just want to spread the word that we're still looking for folks! Don't really care for the vehicle requirement anymore. Just looking to establish a solid lala community! Our home linkshell in based in balmung, HOWEVER we now have new CWLS availble for any folks wishing to join in the Crystal datacenter! Just shoot me down a /tell some time and i've been happy to send you an invite! Im on usually after 5-6 pm PST.
    (0)