Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Atmun Stark
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Ohana; A family of FCs recruiting players new/old and those looking to transfer here!

Recruitment is currently closed! Thank you so much for visiting this thread!

Recruitment is currently closed! Thank you so much for visiting this thread!

Hello, we are Ohana!

A community of four established English FCs, all banded together into one big family. We were formed over a year ago by four like-minded leaders with the intention of providing a single home for all of our members.

For a long time now we've seen numerous cases of players either quitting the game or leaving their current FC due to the Company either being inactive or having been left a shell of its former self after the Leader and their Senior members have retired from the game.

We strongly believe that a good community helps add a lot to the enjoyment of the game, bringing plenty of joy to the players journey. More importantly though, in Ohana everybody is given the chance to find a place where they belong, to either make their own mates/friends within their FC or out in the greater Ohana community.
    It's in this way that we can assure that, even should the senior members retire from the game, the Ohana community and the bonds our members make will still continue, leaving nobody behind and all alone, talking to an emptied, hollowed out FC Chat or Linkshell.

In order to help foster our community, we organise a wide variety of activities, including our own in-game events, treasure hunting parties, and helping our members clear all kinds of content, whether you're still on the MSQ or doing current content.

The main thing that we ask of all our members is for you to be respectful to everybody within the community at all times, and to repay any help that you yourself have received forward into the community, either by helping newer players or other members whenever you have the ability to do so.

Our doors are open to players new and old to join our big family, as well as any players from other servers who might be considering making Typhon their new home!

You're free to join any of the four FCs that are currently recruiting as each of them will help bring you into the Ohana community, but before you considering joining us, please note that most of us are based in the +7 GMT to +9 GMT Timezones.

Regarding Recruitment!

We've recently updated our recruiting process and have employed the use of a recruitment Discord, both to make our lives a little easier and to help any newcomers join us more smoothly.

So, if you're interested in joining the Ohana community, please follow the link below and read over our Welcome and Guidelines page for more information on how to join!

If you would like additional info on the Ohana FCs, please see the list below:

House Brave
    FC Leader: Atmun Stark
    > House Brave's Lodestone Page <

Green Giant
    FC Leader: Leaf Rider
    > Green Giant's Lodestone Page <

Luxerion
    FC Leader: Constance Stark
    > Luxerion's Lodestone Page <

Mirai
    FC Leader: Askari Strife
    > Mirai's Lodestone Page <

Credit for the awesome poster goes to Yuki Murasaki!
    (2)
    Last edited by Atmun; 06-08-2019 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Added timezone

Player
    Character
    Nanami Ul'nami
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    very nice LS DDDD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    It's a great community!
    (0)
    Last edited by Iscah; 02-05-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Player
    Character
    Argen Yin
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Hello! I am interested in joining. Character: Argen Zero.

Background: I have a character on the Mana DC, but the EN community is a lot smaller, more closed, and at times quite dead.

I have a character on Typhon now and am looking for a home there with a wider, more active, and inclusive community. Will savage raid eventually (I do on mana). 4 FC alliance sounds cool.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atmun Stark
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist01 View Post
    Hello! I am interested in joining. Character: Argen Zero.

Background: I have a character on the Mana DC, but the EN community is a lot smaller, more closed, and at times quite dead.

I have a character on Typhon now and am looking for a home there with a wider, more active, and inclusive community. Will savage raid eventually (I do on mana). 4 FC alliance sounds cool.
    Hiya, we'll get in touch with you shortly in game!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Askari Strife
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Great community to be in! Definitely check em' out!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leaf Rider
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Join GG we have eggs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deomin Deliquax
    World
    Ramuh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Hello, I have been playing for 2 months now and would like to join.
    Character: Deomin Deliquax
    I don't really care which of the 4 FC to join but if I had to choose it would be House Brave just because of the name XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atmun Stark
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOverDeo View Post
    Hello, I have been playing for 2 months now and would like to join.
    Character: Deomin Deliquax
    I don't really care which of the 4 FC to join but if I had to choose it would be House Brave just because of the name XD
    o/ Welcome
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kheramaria Eldronis
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 48

New player looking for a community

Hi guys,

I just recently started playing FF and am looking for a community to enjoy the game with. I you are still looking for new (currently 100% noob) members please let me know as I would like to join in on the fun.

I do have extensive experience with several different MMORPGS so I hope I'll be able to contribute in the near future.

In game Char is Khermaria Eldronis - and I would love to see that <LUX> tag under that name :-)

Let me know if you need any further information.

See you on the battlefield!
    (1)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast