Player
    Character
    Zunde Esteed
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NahuNa View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Actually, the hatred of male viera IS misogyny, because it's the hatred of feminine features on a man. The man isn't the problem - the problem is this man resembles women too much. Misandry is not real.
    If ever there was a shining beacon of somebody not arguing in good faith this would likely be it.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Nahu Crouu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Esteed View Post
    If ever there was a shining beacon of somebody not arguing in good faith this would likely be it.
    Oh, that's because I'm not arguing, I'm telling. The hatred of feminine men is rooted in the hatred of women. Very basic stuff.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Zunde Esteed
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Regardless of what you think you know saying things like misandry does not exist does very little to show that you're worth taking serious.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Regardless of what you think you know saying things like misandry does not exist does very little to show that you're worth taking serious.
    Misandry doesn't exist by virtue of the term involving a position of power. It's ingrained into a lot of those terms. A person of color can be bigoted towards white people in America, but it makes them bigoted, not racist - they don't have a position of racial power over the person they're bigoted towards. That's why Misandry is a concept you're not really going to run into often, if at all.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Oneiron Fuchs
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    i‘m just not impressed with their reasoning.. come on se, lore? you can do better than that...
    just keep fighting guys, with enough people interested in it, they may change their mind in the future
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nahu Crouu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Please call me when men are forbidden from inheriting property.
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Fukuro View Post
    i‘m just not impressed with their reasoning.. come on se, lore? you can do better than that...
    just keep fighting guys, with enough people interested in it, they may change their mind in the future
    yep, always customers have the power. Also they lied to us, they said no more gender lock in 2.0, and not they add 2 gender locked races. They lied to us.
    (13)

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    Misandry doesn't exist by virtue of the term involving a position of power. It's ingrained into a lot of those terms. A person of color can be bigoted towards white people in America, but it makes them bigoted, not racist - they don't have a position of racial power over the person they're bigoted towards. That's why Misandry is a concept you're not really going to run into often, if at all.
    This is an entirely American viewpoint, and a misunderstanding of racism.
    In America, race issues are black versus white, but those aren't the only races.
    Go to europe, and you'll find that a lot of historical race issues are between different enthicities that would all be considered "white".

To claim that "white people cant be racist" IS racism.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphor View Post
    This is an entirely American viewpoint
    It was, I'm sorry I didn't make that clear enough. But within that context, the point more than holds.

To claim that "white people cant be racist" IS racism.
    Now where did I make that claim? If you meant more 'white people can't be racists against" or something then within the European context I'd say they're not even White, as that in and of itself is an American context, so the debate is all over the place already.
    (2)

Page 385 of 422 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast