Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich2710 View Post
    For real? And here I was worried about a single mistake... how do people deal with these goons?
    You don't, because hunts were intended to be free game with no rules attached to them.

The only things I have seen people get in trouble for that were hunt-related were resetting the hunt by dragging it too far away from its spawn point or deliberately positioning it so it would kill people with its AoEs.

The latter is a particularly dodgy subject because I've seen people get away with very obvious intentional griefing, but also know of some who've been framed by hunt trolls who deliberately kept running into the AOEs and dying, then successfully got them warned by a GM after they reported them for "harassment".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Casper Colt
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich2710 View Post
    What if the pull is accidental? Mistakes happens... I should know. Messed up an s rank with a miss click..
    Why did you necro a thread from 2018 to say this?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPresident View Post
    Why did you necro a thread from 2018 to say this?
    Why not? They had a question, and threads don't get locked here. On the JP side it is preferable to keep everything in 1 thread, something the West seems to go opposite of. And if something arises out of it, it's easier to translate to JP and the dev team if it is nicely formatted in one single thread.

It's a valid concern nonetheless.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by iVolke View Post
    This is probably the easiest forum to bait.

y'all are kinda dumb tbh

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16