Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Changing Pre-Order Payment info

Is there some way to do this? There isn't an account to login to do so. I've tried contacting customer support from the merchandise store to no response other than

"Thank you for contacting our support team about your store issue.
    Our customers are our most important priority so we will get back to you as early as possible to fully address your concerns."
    What kind of store front in this type of e-commerce age takes over 24 hours to respond to inquiries or not have any type of real-time support during normal business hours?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Square Enix needs to move away from Scalefast because Scalefast is USELESS.

There is no way to directly contact or call them.

I have just figured out that they CLOSED MY SUPPORT REQUEST without informing me after having 2 lost messages. I only found out I lost two messages (not to spam or anything, it was never somehow delivered) because they wanted to have me click a survey to tell them if I found their support satisfactory and those messages were in the survey. I immediately replied to the survey on October 18 as well as the support request email thread. On October 19 I was sent a pre-order confirmation but... there is no debit to my accounts nor did they ever get my updated payment info!

No, I am NOT satisfied because NOTHING has happened.

I still have a $700+ order that they never tried to debit, or does not show.
    This second pre-order confirmation that I received doesn't reflect any needed change in payment info because the LINK THEY SENT was DEFECTIVE. Nothing showed!

I've tried emailing them again only to find out that my support request was closed because I can't even tell them that I'm unsatisfied with support.

I'm still left wondering if I will be able to get the $700+ of merchandise I wanted.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I have been trying to receive assistance from the store since early October, as evidenced by the first post.

I have been trying to change my payment info for my FanFest pre-order since the bank sent me a new card as the payment used was compromised.

First, Support said that there was nothing they can do. I should have signed into the SqEx Store Account, which was not possible at the time. I should have used a credit card that could be used, they said. If I could have known that my card would be compromised I would have!

Once a previous r/ffxiv thread gained traction as well as the official forum thread gained a response, I thought it would change since Luxpheras said that we would be given a link to change our payment infos!
    I received a link from support that DID NOT WORK. Support never responded until I got a notice to survey what I thought of the support I received. In it, I saw that there were two additional messages telling me one item was out of stock and can they debit? I responded immediately to the support chain of emails as well as the survey to tell them DO NOT CANCEL PLEASE LET ME CHANGE MY PAYMENT INFO SO YOU CAN DEBIT PLEASE CONFIRM! in simple terms.

I never received a response except for an email saying Preorder Confirmed and a SECOND support request number and it is then I realized that the survey sent meant that they prematurely closed my support request.
    On Friday, with other Las Vegas FanFest Pre-Order Soon to Debit emails, I received one as well. Still no reply to my support requests. And today, I receive an email that my order has been cancelled.
    Scalefast is a ridiculous failure in e-commerce. They have an extremely horrible support system.

And they lost $750 in merchandise because they would not let me change my payment info despite repeated attempts by me to do so. I called my bank in early October asking them if they can let a charge through and they said no.

I'm at an utter loss. My attempts at receiving support from the square enix store support storesupport@us.square-enix.com have essentially been a failure.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the debit notice email provided a 'link' but all it had was the option to cancel the pre-order. That was the very last thing I wanted.
    (4)
    Last edited by ExKage; 10-29-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    As an update. I got an email from support_na_cs@square-enix.com asking for additional information about my order so they could escalate it to be looked into further. I responded but no response afterwards (about 20 hrs ago as of this post) perhaps when people come in for work.

I still have 0 response from the NA/US Square Enix Store Support from my requests for support after I saw my initial support request was closed prematurely as well as from yesterday's cancellation of my order.

I invite everyone to use my thread, or create their own on the official forums if you had any issues. It looks like several people who had no reason to have an order cancelled had it cancelled on you.

To people skeptical that I 'missed the link' and/or didn't read the debit emails, I did. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the page but this is me in a hangouts when I reacted to not being able to edit my payment info and having only the option to cancel the order.

Edit: Actually I received a response to the additional information and I received an automated response... orz
    (0)
    Last edited by ExKage; 10-31-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Distava Erudin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 41
    I'm having a similar issue, I hope it is appropriate for me to reply here.

My order was cancelled without warning and I wasn't given a chance to fix it before they cancelled. I made certain that my information was correct when they sent out the email, but it failed anyway.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aria Glacis
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I hope its okay to reply here too, but I had my order cancelled as well. My bank called me last week to tell me there was an issue with the charge and it kept getting flagged as fraud. They recommended I contact support to figure out what was going on with the charge, so I put in a request to the store support to let them know I was having an issue. Other than the confirmation email saying they got my request, I never heard back from them. Then Monday morning I get an email saying my preorder was cancelled because they were unable to charge my card. I had plenty of funds and the payment info should have been correct, so I have no idea what went wrong. I emailed support again and still have not heard back.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Oliver Belhi
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    had the exact same experience (including the survey thing!)

I had to change my payment info bc of unrelated reasons the funds wouldnt be available on that card. When i saw their lack of response i took it upon myself to ask the bank to extend my line of credit into an amount that would easily cover twice the amount. They did and i even checked on my banking account and the changes were made.

my order still got cancelled anyway
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raenef Verdandi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I replied to your thread on Reddit ExKage but felt like I should add my own experience here too. I am very disappointed with the Square Enix store or whoever is in charge of the system for the preorders right now. Like many others, my order was cancelled. I had to update my payment information due to some credit card issues and that seemed to work. I even got the email saying your payment was updated. This is a few weeks before people got sent the email that they are getting charged soon for their preorders but I never even got THAT email and my junk mail doesn't have it in there either. I only use the one email for Square Enix stuff etc. so all I basically got from the Square Enix Store is the pre order confirmation of my items then the sudden cancellation order email. What made me even more furious is that they said it was cancelled because my credit card cannot be debited and guess what.... I called my bank to see if a charge was attempted just in case something was wrong with my card and no it was fine but there was no incoming transaction or attempted transaction by Square Enix. So basically Square Enix didn't even try to charge me before cancelling my order. And I know my card is fine because I recently renewed my subscription to the game and that was the last charge the bank can see being placed to my card. I have placed a ticket to store support and hope to hear back soon.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I am receiving updates from those who told me that they had cancellations or another that they received another email from the NA SQUEX Store with a new link to modify payment. I received the same email and this time the link worked!

Here's hoping these things are resolved. They will attempt to debit again on November 6th and no further attempts to process payment will be made after the date.

When I changed the payment info, they placed the $0.50 hold. So we know I put my info in right :V! To be honest I wish they would try again right now and put me out my misery.

I hope you all receive such an email soon!
    (1)

Greetings,

We understand some of you were not able to complete your pre-order purchases and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience through this process. As a result, we will be re-opening any orders not canceled by customers directly in an effort to get everyone their merchandise.

Please note, you will have until Tuesday, November 6th to resolve any payment issues or change the payment method for the transaction. Please be on the lookout for instructions and details in your email.

While we cannot guarantee all purchases will go through, there are steps we advise you to take to ensure your charge does not get declined. Verifying your billing information is up to date, changing your payment method or calling your bank ahead of time to make sure the purchase does not get blocked are some examples.

We appreciate all of the comments and feedback you’ve been providing on the pre-order process thus far, and we hope to improve the experience for everyone attending the Fan Festival in Las Vegas. Thanks, and see you soon!
    (1)
    Neha "Ridrina" Nair - Community Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast