Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Player
    Character
    Lucas Almandine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    May we please have eyebrows as an option for male Highlanders?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Man Eater
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16
    Can we get swimming pool on houses? When airships and submarines will be used as mounts on fly/swimming zones and not just on specific duties. Really hard to found 4 people to stay on pvp team, so how about we got a 2x2 pvp mode to rank up also? On alliance raids how about we made a specific loot chest for a person who completed it. So that person will receive a random chest that can be contain any gear from that raid, that will motivate more people to do alliance raids. Why warrior of light have no voice? Where is our voice sound please. Can we get Butt Slize and more customization for our chars on the next expansion?
    (0)
    Hi

Player
    Character
    Crushing Wake
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Are there any plans to create an Ishgard housing ward in the future?
    If not, could we get an exterior skin like the Shirogane Castle Walls to give the exterior of the house the appearance of an Ishgardian residence?
    Any plans for a new tank class in the future? Could it please, PLEASE be a Hammer-wielding tank if so?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yen'to Tahzun
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    It was said that while there weren't plans to implement the outfit-changing system for Zhloe and M'Naago, that the development team would consider it if demand was high enough. How has the demand been? I know I'd be quite excited if it were to be added.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arietta Sariel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    I mentioned this at Pax East and I wanted to ask/suggest some sort of FC overhaul. The way the FC system stands now, it's basically just a Linkshell with a couple of extra benefits like housing and stuff. But I would like you guys to consider adding free company quests for the people who can't get a raid group going due to life schedules. A system kinda like Black Desert online has would be great where you can select from a list of quests and the players who actually get involved in the quest will get rewarded for completing it (gil, FC exclusive items like equips, minions etc). Just in general adding some more options to guilds would be amazing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aile Atlus
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 51
    Other than the Beginner's Guide on the Lodestone to assist in-game setup, are there any plans to updated the official Square Enix websites to make account management and navigation easier, as well clarity on the Launcher that the OneTimePassword can be left blank (as it seems to often confuse people when logging in first time)?

Having multiple websites, some with similar names seemed to make it a tad difficult for newcomers to MMOs attempting to sign up (e.g. Store Account vs MogStation vs Enix Account)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aile Atlus
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 51
    Are there any future plans for disability support, such as the recent colour-blind update?

To support for players with dyslexia and similar reading disabilities, will there ever be an option to cut up dialogue length and in the future; such as a max limit of 3 lines of text in a slightly wider speech bubble like traditional offline RPGs or similar?
    At times the compact boxes of paragraphs that sometimes goes onto a second bubble can be overwhelming when trying to break characters down.

(0)

8. 07-05-2018 02:50 AM

9. 07-05-2018 02:56 AM

10. 07-05-2018 03:02 AM

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    ...You all know that E3 ended last month, right?
    Maybe this thread should be locked? >w>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kohl Grimalkin
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Yeah, I realized that after the fact (I don't keep up), and now I feel stupid.
    (1)

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39