Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Greetings!

Thank you all for the extensive feedback and input offered on dark knight. Please rest assured that your thoughts have been gathered and forwarded to the dev. team, and we will continue to share your feedback as it comes.

It's also worth noting that we understand that as a community, it's important that you feel your voices are heard. While we cannot respond to every thread that we review and pass on, please know that we have community representatives (myself included!) who read through the official forums and report player feedback to the development team on a daily basis.

This means that oftentimes, your feedback is being actively shared and you might not know it. We'd love to be able to respond to every thread we read and share with the dev. team but the volume of feedback received and the nature of operating as a global community makes that unrealistic to achieve. I know that Kaposhipi has mentioned this before, but a lot of the work our teams do happens behind the scenes and we are often not at the liberty to discuss plans that are still in development.

With that being said, we will continue to try our best to keep the community up to date with the latest information and comment when we can. Please continue to share your feedback, thoughts and experiences with us, and we'll keep sharing it with the dev. team!
    (68)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyth View Post
    Gameplay
    DRK's main gameplay aesthetic is speed. This comes from a combination of a shorter average GCD length (due to Blood Weapon) and frequent oGCD use. In Heavensward, it was second only to NIN in terms of actions per minute.
    It struck me as the retaliation tank. Everything about it rewarded you for getting hit and mitigating, as opposed to avoiding. More parries was more lowblows, more hits in general was more MP which was more Dark Arts, more Abyssals, etc etc.

I would make Blood Weapon and Blood Price stance independent but exclusive, and tweak each one to be more substantial steroids. For example:

Blood Price
    Duration: 15
    Recast: 45
    Effect: Taking damage generates blood proportional to the damage taken. increases healing from magic and self effects by 20%.

Blood Weapon
    Duration 15
    Recast: 45
    Effect: Dealing physical damage generates MP. Parry Rate is 100% for the first attack against you on use and every six seconds after. Parries inflict damage on the opponent.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Thepale Rider
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Greetings!
    Thank you!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Izayoi Niwa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynhart View Post
    I never said it happens that frequently, but not having an official parser means that you can report those who do for breaking the ToS.
    Only if they mention they have one; most won't. Otherwise you can't really report someone for kicking you due to the difference in play-style clause.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kashi Venka
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I really like a lot of the ideas the OP has! Most fall in line with my ideas which can be found here
    (0)
    Last edited by kashi11; 03-09-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lythia Norvaine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Thank you so much for your response!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Roxanne Steele
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    snip
    Thank you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Blake Farrence
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Greetings!
    Thank you very much for this. A post on the forum saying "hey we hear you" may seem pretty simple, but what you just did means a lot to a lot of us here.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dia Beetus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    There are looots of valid points in this thread...I share a lot of the sentiments and the disappointment of how the job I loved in 3.0 just wasnt feeling fun anymore. I persevered through to 4.2 but I just couldnt stand it any longer

DRK can be viable for content, I can clear stuff with it but it just don't feel rewarded for having to work harder at it than Paladin and Warrior do. TBN is just not enough to centre the whole job around.

I dont have much faith for huge changes in 4.25 but maybe in 4.3 we can see some tweaks and response to all this feedback.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Awful Name
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    snip
    Thank you so much Lux for the response!
    (0)