Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Q40: Thanks for changing the music for the Alte Roite mount! Please let me know if you have plans to change any of the other mount music. Also, do you have plans to add more variations for the general mount music?

A40: I understand there’s a request to change the BGM from the general ones, but for those that may have split opinions on which BGM to use, we use the general one.

The amount of data we can apply to mount BGM is also becoming very tight, so it would be difficult to answer all the requests, but we’re considering them based on everyone’s feedback, so please be sure to let us know!
    (7)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q41: I love the orchestra concert! Do you have any plans to do a live concert for the PRIMALS as well?

A41: We’ll have our very own CD album! (We haven’t had a CD release yet!) We also have plans to do a Zepp tour. Ticket sales will begin after the show, from midnight JST. (First come, first served basis for reservations) Afterwards, the lottery based reservation will begin through online retailers from Friday, February 23.
    (3)

The Eorzean Symphony orchestra concert for our North American and European players has been finalized! The concert will be held in Los Angeles, California and Dormund, Germany. For Los Angeles, we’ll be performing at the Dolby Theatre known for hosting the Academy Awards!

We’ll follow-up with ticket sales information in the future!
    (4)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5