Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamorian View Post
    Do you have a source for that? I would of love to know this information a while back when I was trying to get Foxy Lady to spawn but I never came across anything that suggested what you are saying.
    We do it on our server. It's a lot more convenient to have one person volunteer to watch the shrine than having a group spread out to camp all the FATE spawn points.

Some are still confused about which NPC is the sign the FATE is active. It's is the Namai Elder at the abandoned shrine and not the Mikuzume NPC that will appear in other places during the trigger FATEs.

Assuming her spawn window is open, the basic steps are: complete the FATES triggered by Gingko and Kinko in any order (the second will spawn about 5 minutes after the first is completed). Then complete Outfoxed, which spawns 5-10 minutes after the second is completed. Have someone wait at the shrine for the Namai Elder to appear. We've timed her appearing as fast as 5 minutes after Outfoxed was completed and as long as 110 minutes later. Check the 5 possible locations for the FATE then spread the word when it's found.

From what I've read, it's believed the Foxy Lady FATE has a cooldown of 12-24 hours before it can spawn again. The hard part for a low pop realm is knowing for certain when she was last up since it's possible someone might have spawned her and word didn't spread.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 10-20-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Y'mhitra Rhul
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    We do it on our server. It's a lot more convenient to have one person volunteer to watch the shrine than having a group spread out to camp all the FATE spawn points.

Some are still confused about which NPC is the sign the FATE is active. It's is the Namai Elder at the abandoned shrine and not the Mikuzume NPC that will appear in other places during the trigger FATEs.

Assuming her spawn window is open, the basic steps are: complete the FATES triggered by Gingko and Kinko in any order (the second will spawn about 5 minutes after the first is completed). Then complete Outfoxed, which spawns 5-10 minutes after the second is completed. Have someone wait at the shrine for the Namai Elder to appear. We've timed her appearing as fast as 5 minutes after Outfoxed was completed and as long as 110 minutes later. Check the 5 possible locations for the FATE then spread the word when it's found.

From what I've read, it's believed the Foxy Lady FATE has a cooldown of 12-24 hours before it can spawn again. The hard part for a low pop realm is knowing for certain when she was last up since it's possible someone might have spawned her and word didn't spread.
    Just a hypothesis of mine, but if Mikuzume spawns at x30.5 y 31.7 mumbling around about her pain, does that mean, that the Tamamo no Gozen fate might not spawn?
    (0)
    Life is a journey, not a destination. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Player
    Character
    Dubious Food
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Day 4 - Foxy Lady Hunt

From the information that I've seen and read - none of it is accurate,
    This so called Namai Elder spawning before the Foxy Lady FATE has never happened in the 3 days that we have camped the zone.

Me and a handful of people that have waited MONTHS for this to drop have seen nothing but disappointment, having done everything needed to pop the fate, we get hit with a maintenance window and no doubt a double cooldown delay of 48 hours,

This is a joke... even before the maintanance window we camped the entire map for 3 days.. and it should have at some point spawned somewhere..

It didnt.

and as far as I can see, it's not just Foxy Lady, it's all the mid-tier fates and raids .. Odin, Ixion, and even Behemoth, SqEnix need to start showing some Transparency in what happens to FATEs and FATE chains!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHackGG View Post
    From the information that I've seen and read - none of it is accurate,
    This so called Namai Elder spawning before the Foxy Lady FATE has never happened in the 3 days that we have camped the zone.

Me and a handful of people that have waited MONTHS for this to drop have seen nothing but disappointment, having done everything needed to pop the fate, we get hit with a maintenance window and no doubt a double cooldown delay of 48 hours,

This is a joke... even before the maintanance window we camped the entire map for 3 days.. and it should have at some point spawned somewhere..

It didnt.

and as far as I can see, it's not just Foxy Lady, it's all the mid-tier fates and raids .. Odin, Ixion, and even Behemoth, SqEnix need to start showing some Transparency in what happens to FATEs and FATE chains!
    The Elder doesn't spawn before the FATE. The Elder spawns at the same time as the FATE. Camping the shrine simply saves someone, or a group, from having to circle the zone checking spawn points. Once the Elder appears, you know the FATE is active and can then check the spawn points.

People still need to do the trigger FATEs to have a chance for Foxy Lady to spawn and there's still a cool down on how often it can appear.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Naten Zonvolt
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    So do you need to keep killing Ginko/Kinko after Outfoxed is done?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NatenZonvolt View Post
    So do you need to keep killing Ginko/Kinko after Outfoxed is done?
    Not necessary to keep doing Ginko/Kinko once Outfoxed is complete as long as it was completed after Foxy Lady's cooldown timer ends.

Since it's hard to tell when the timer ends, it doesn't hurt to repeat Ginko/Kinko/Outfoxed after 2-3 hours if Foxy Lady still hasn't appeared.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2