Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Another idea :

Theoretically your servers need to be able to function even if all houses are owned by big FCs where everyone is buying all rooms per house..so why not open these buyable rooms for everyone? Its completely bad that we have to pay the exact same price as a FC but we cant even buy the extra room..so why not unlock this feature for personal houses too and on top of that make it possible to buy all rooms. You could give FCs the function that they can say how many rooms each rang can buy so that one person does not buy them all in the FC and just simply unlock them for purchase in the personal houses.

This way people should have enough space to decorate and might not feel the need to buy bigger houses and on top of that its a nice gil sink too.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Atlantis Yumemora
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Bumping this lol. This should’ve been stickied.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tlachtga Ereshkigal
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    As an owner of 4 houses across 4 characters, a 1 house per account limit would seriously piss me off. Not just the gil, but the time spent on these, to lose it because people cried at the devs would be incredibly disappointing.

Allowing me and other multi house owners to keep our properties but barring us from buying more would be a good move IMO. Put a timer on relinquishing plots to discourage flippers. Idk about FCs, there's probably a few low member FCs out there, implementing a member limit might screw them over.

And in the end, if I must lose my plots, allowing alts to be added to Friend Lists and therefore being able to share a single would be acceptable. I'd want all my gil back though. Every single gil.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Gislala Gisla
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlachtga View Post
    Allowing me and other multi house owners to keep our properties but barring us from buying more would be a good move IMO.
    Why should you and other multiple plot owners be treated differently from others who might want to own more plots but don't yet, though? That's not fair either, and as houses are a very limited resource, it doesn't look good to have different rules for different people.

I think the problem of house flippers is MUCH bigger than people owning and actually using their multiple plots for their alts, but limiting plots looks like the easiest/quickest way to deal with house flipping. Investigating suspected house flipping takes human resources, so dealing with it that way would take much longer. And since they haven't cracked down on it yet, even after years of it being a known problem, I don't feel optimistic they will now either.

I agree the entire purchase amount should be refunded if they seize plots back, though.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Combination-NC View Post
    Why should you and other multiple plot owners be treated differently from others who might want to own more plots but don't yet, though? That's not fair either, and as houses are a very limited resource, it doesn't look good to have different rules for different people.
    Snooze you lose?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Niraves Lunas
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Combination-NC View Post
    Snip.

Why should we, as multiple plot owners, be punished for SEs failure of a housing system? We didn't violate any rules to get our plots, we shouldn't have them taken away from us so that people who will likely never even use them can buy them up and then forget they exist until its time to reset the demo timer. I made a post about this in the other thread, but I'm seriously annoyed by people saying that people who own multiple houses are whats wrong with the housing in this game.

The problem with housing in this game is that 90% of plots go ignored after they are purchased. In Shirogane, ward 2, where I purchased my personal home, my house is the ONLY one with more than 40 items. I know. I counted. THAT is the problem with housing. People who buy houses and don't use them are the ones who should have their plots taken away, not those of us who actually take the time and put in the effort to do something with ours.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Expecto Patronum
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 52
    I as a multiple plot owner love my houses and use them! I would be happy to see multiple plot owners grandfathered in so we don't lose our plots, but the system then limits accounts to one personal per server/fc house ownership. Plus alts can be made tenants! I don't want to hear how thats not fare. It is, I bought my houses when it was allowed. I also would like to see a timer on when houses become available after relinquish. So say I lose one of my houses due to not logging in, well I am SOL and down a house.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sotatsu Taiseiken
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cuatx View Post
    I don't want to hear how thats not fare.
    Oh but you will hear it, because no, it's not.

You want to keep your multiple houses while others won't have the ability to do so anymore, and you think it's fair ?
    You are exploiting a flawed housing system. If SE decides to correct it, then the consequences should apply to everyone.

i don't see why ancient multiple houses keepers should have more privileges while we all pay the same subscription.
    It's like saying "I know that the class I'm playing is OP and need a rework. I'm okay if the rework only apply to new players after the update, but not for ancient players like me. I want to stay OP while other players are nerfed... even if we're supposed to play the same class."

I understand you love your houses, but that doesn't mean that people who couldn't get a house yet wouldn't love it even more.
    (10)
    Last edited by Sotatsu; 10-18-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aphelion Wyrmlord
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotatsu View Post
    Oh but you will hear it, because no, it's not.

You want to keep your multiple houses while others won't have the ability to do so anymore, and you think it's fair ?
    You are exploiting a flawed housing system. If SE decides to correct it, then the consequences should apply to everyone.

i don't see why ancient multiple houses keepers should have more privileges while we all pay the same subscription.
    It's like saying "I know that the class I'm playing is OP and need a rework. I'm okay if the rework only apply to new players after the update, but not for ancient players like me. I want to stay OP while other players are nerfed... even if we're supposed to play the same class."

I understand you love your houses, but that doesn't mean that people who couldn't get a house yet wouldn't love it even more.
    My thoughts exactly.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niraves View Post
    Why should we, as multiple plot owners, be punished for SEs failure of a housing system? We didn't violate any rules to get our plots, we shouldn't have them taken away from us so that people who will likely never even use them can buy them up and then forget they exist until its time to reset the demo timer.
    SE has botched the housing system. Yes we all agree on that. Prepare yourself; you will be punished just like other players have been in the past. Remember the auto demolition timer was added after the fact. SE tied it to entry into the house, so, even players with active subscription but no ability to play due RL restrictions still lost their houses. You will be caught up in this because for every 1 player like yourself, there are hundreds of players with no housing of any kind, FC or personal.

"PLEASE, LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!" /s

Personally, I do not think SE should stop at restricting 1 personal house per server per account. I think housing in the wards should be FC only.
    Restriciton rules as follows:
    1. Any FC must have more than 1 active member to purchase a house. To prevent meeting the restriction by having FC members which are no longer subscribed to the game.
    2. Any FC that drops down to 1 subscribed member should have an auto demolition of 5 days regardless of house entry. Yes, 5 days is harsh but it must be inconvenient or we'll just see a bunch of single person FCs paying someone to join the FC, buying the house, then having the hiring immediately leave the FC instead of actual FCs owning the houses.
    Yes, the dedicated person will still circumvent this but it will be a pain in that person's arse to do so.

I do think that the apartment system should be improved and changed to instanced personal housing. I like the idea of self upgrading of the property without having to move.
    (1)
    Last edited by ChameleonMS; 10-19-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast