Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aurelius Lyon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    How about they actually fix the job first before they work on cosmetics?

A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶E̶g̶i̶s̶
    (3)
    Last edited by dinnertime; 10-07-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    No more Egi Glam please. There's more important things to be focusing on than dressing a pet.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nergui Dotharl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature View Post
    No more Egi Glam please. There's more important things to be focusing on than dressing a pet.
    The huge amount of dev time it would take to use existing egi model, scale and add them to a function they already developped for carbuncle glam...

Also at that point quite a few people would be fine if they just gave us the option to glam the primals minion over the thing.
    (3)
    Last edited by Sigiria; 10-07-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ascalon Belmont
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeAscalon View Post
    I can't believe people still want egi glamours. I'd rather have some new summons like bahamut, fighting alongside you for few seconds. They can work much better with this kind of concept than the one we currently have. Carbuncles are cute and stuff but still having to rely und such a clunky non-responding pet is not the summoner I want to have.
    10 mins later you open an own thread because you didn't succeed in the other? okay. Well I just can repeat myself by saying this ^

Quote Originally Posted by dinnertime View Post
    How about they actually fix the job first before they work on cosmetics?

A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶E̶g̶i̶s̶
    yes pls..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhaya Jakkya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Gief Shiva-Egi... Could easily make it different for the different summons as she uses different weapons.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature View Post
    Yes like making a better screenshot function so that you look as best as possible in the game...I mean its completely subjective what is important in this game and its not like they did something big with the glamour system..I mean the carbuncles are still using the old skills of the egis so they are just a skin. We already have some other egis in game (the ones that are fighting on the side of their primal) and theoretically they could simply give them the look of the pets..They once promised us more egis and did not deliver on that thus why we finally got that glamour system in HW which was not really that complex anyway. After that they promised more egis in patches, so we kinda are just reminding them of their promise.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post
    After that they promised more egis in patches, so we kinda are just reminding them of their promise.
    Seems kinda silly to already feel like reminding them of something, just because 1 patch doesn't contain an egi glamour (and yes, I do consider Bahamut as a new "egi", albeit one that's up temporarily).

They could add one in 4.3 or 4.4, and it'd still fulfill their promise.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeAscalon View Post
    10 mins later you open an own thread because you didn't succeed in the other?
    Didn't succeed in the other one?

I responded with my opinion about patch notes in a thread about patch notes. I wanted to get people's opinions on a specific topic (egi glamours), so I created a new thread for a new topic. Why would I try and derail a thread for a seperate topic.

Like really?

Oh and hey in response to what you said about new summons, doesn't that correlate with egi glamours... huh.
    (8)
    Last edited by Eloah; 10-07-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Helel Ni-frith
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I don't understand why people are at odds over Egi Glamours...People are acting as if it has to be one thing (Egi) or the other (Demi-Bahamut). But that's never been the case. It's perfectly plausible to have both the Egi, with a whole plethora of glamours. As well as Demi-Bahamut and other Summons like him. Personally I adore Demi-Bahamut! He encapsulates everything about what a Summon is, and is definitely the greatest addition to Summoner. I have read some people on here and on Reddit request that glamours get introduced to Demi-Bahamut. So that we can glamour him into any of the Primals. Which I think is a great idea. But I also kinda like the fact that Demi-Bahamut is special. He is an Elder Primal after all. So I feel he would always need to be a special, more powerful type of Summon in order to reflect that.

I love my Egi just as much though! I like the fact we can have some type of permanent Summon out, that functions like a pet. So I will always champion the Egi and their glamours! I am really hoping more Egi glamours are announced soon. I have been slowly building up a Summon macro book (classic FFXI style) so that I can switch between all the glamours on the fly and Summon them instantly. That may sound kinda silly. But I really enjoy building up that macro book, and I really hope I can fill it up with an Egi glamour of every single Primal. It's just a personal goal of mine.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I mentioned this to someone and they sorta liked the idea of all around glamours. Basically, the minor Primals like Ifrit, Titan, Shiva, Ramuh, Garuda, and Leviathan, become glamours for summon I/II/III, but we'd also get glamours for Bahamut, like Odun, Alexander, the Triad, etc. This way we can pick which Primal we want at any given time. The glamours for the basic summons would require some work so they can fit each role, but the other summons would be easier by comparison.

But if something like this happens, the abilities would need to be renamed to like Grand Summon and Grand Enkindle or something. Grand Summon works, as its a shout out to FFX, but not sure about the other Enkindle skill.
    (3)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast